Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareDr. Scholl's
Active Series Insoles for Men - Size (75-10)

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles for Men - Size (7.5-10)

Reduces shock by 40%. Designed with Triple Zone Protection for your ball of foot, arch, and heel. Helps relieve and prevent pain from shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis. Helps reduce foot odor with SweatMax™ technology.

I’m on my feet all day and am needing a good pair of insoles, which brand would you suggest?
Do these shoe inserts help with pain in your feet?
Do these help with pain? Do these make your feet more comfortable?
Start your review of Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles for Men - Size (7.5-10)!
Sandra L.
Lenora, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles for Men - Size (7.5-10) uploaded by Sandra L.
I absolutely love this one as it really works great for my feet! It helps a lot with the pain in my feet and helps my arch.. I've tried a couple other brands but so far this one seems to be the best. I love how it makes my feet feel relieved and I can walk so much easier! I highly recommend this one!
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These inserts are great. We purchased them after my husband had surgery on his foot and they really made a huge difference for him.
Bonnie H.
San Diego, CA
I admit, the first few times running with them in my shoes felt a little foreign, but once I got used to the insoles, I was definitely pleased. No more aches and pain, it's also shock absorbent! Nothing but pure comfort. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Shyntaya H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works wonders on ypur feet. Especially if youre on your feet all day for 8 or more hours. You can count on these to get ypu throigh the day
TIFFANY B.
Miramar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nice fitting insole that makes the shoes exponentially more comfy. I would definitely recommend this to women who do many activities on their feet.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Scholl's focuses on every issue that you would have with your feet for everyone they don't have one product for one person they actually have a wide variety for everyone with any problems with your heels arches the points in your feet that need to be focused on they're great to go to because they focus on everyone
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Son muy buenas y cómodas para caminar, la recomiendo parece que andas caminando en las nubes.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
These help my achey flat feet have the support and cushion they need to have a pain free day. I just wish the product was made out of higher quality materials to last longer.
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband has used these inserts for years. He especially used dr scholl’s inserts on his dress shoes for work. They work great and definitely made the shoes more comfortable for him
Tobiasz T.
Enfield, CT
I am using them in shoes for my workouts. Feels definitely more stable and comfortable. I was using them a lot when I was pregnant and my back hurts really bad, that definitely makes me feel better. Only minus is that you can't put it to another shoes or after hike if they are dirty I need to buy new pair of those inserts even they are still great :/
Ask a question to the Influenster community...