BY DR ROEBUCK'S

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A super-moisturizing gel serum to refresh and revive skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Little bottle, big results. This hydrating gel serum is as True Blue and honest as they come, and does everything from softening the look of fine lines and supporting natural collagen production to moisturizing and evening skin tone. It's infused with aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, and natural CoQ10 for an invigorating, fresh-faced look and feel. Clean skincare made in Australia built on science, natural ingredients, and living your best life. This product is dermatologist tested, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without silicones, chemicals, and fillers. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. see more...

Review (1)
Anne M.
St. Louis
I purchased this on a whim.  It's natural and cruelty-free, and I was in the market for a serum to keep my dehydrated skin happy after washing my face.  After using, I can say that I'm very happy with my purchase.  I have dehydrated skin that can get oily throughout the day and this serum soaks into my skin immediately without feeling heavy like a cream or gel.  I use under my BareMinerals CC and it feels great.

back