BY DR ROEBUCK'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-hydrating, hypoallergenic cream packed with essential ingredients to nourish sensitive skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… An original Dr. Roebuck's formula, the PURE Moisturizer is crafted with naturally derived ingredients with calming and hydrating properties to soothe sensitive skin. Created to complement any serum, the formula combats flaky, eczema-prone skin with a unique, dual-action blend to nourish and soften the complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is BPA-free, cruelty-free, and formulated without fillers, petrochemicals, TEA, DEA, PEGs, glycols, perfumes, or colorants. It is clinically and dermatologically tested to be safe for sensitive skin and packaged with 100 percent recyclable material. Dr. Roebuck's products are made in Australia with minimal ingredients for maximum results. The PURE Moisturizer is rich in natural, multifunctional ingredients and organic essential oils. Research results: In a clinical study conducted on a number of participants: - 93% experienced smoother and more hydrated skin - 91% saw an improvement in skin's overall appearance - 84% said skin appeared regenerated and repaired - 86% noticed a visible reduction in redness and dryness see more...

Dr Roebuck's PURE Moisturizer 3.38 oz/ 100 ml
  • "Amazing moisturizer for sensitive skin. All natural and unscented this is so lush and moisturizing. It sinks right into the skin and there's never irritation. It's great for the cold dry weather but it's not heavy going on. Truly a great cream and skincare line!" in 4 reviews
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have never tried anything from this brand and I'm liking the price point but I am also a bit nervous about the product because of its extremely low score on Influenster. This moisturizer is a ultra-hydrating, hypoallergenic cream packed with essential ingredients to nourish sensitive skin.I applied this moisturizer at night after I washed my face. This cream is wildly thick. I felt like I was applying diaper rash cream to my face. It was so super thick that I had to rub it in for at least 5 minutes, my face was completely white it was basically like I had sunscreen on my face. My face feels so heavy and disgusting right now. I am so uncomfortable. I am not a fan, I feel so greasy. The next morning, I could not wait to wash the moisturizer off my face it felt so greasy! But my skin looked very plump and hydrated, although it did nothing for my pores. I washed my face and washed off the moisturizer as fast as I could and once my face was dry I noticed how insanely soft my face felt. It's basically like baby skin soft, it is softer than it has been for a while. While I do absolutely love how soft my skin is from this moisturizer I do not know if I can endure the procedure for it again. It is worth a try if greasy skin does not bother you.
Devi R.
Boston
Love this brand because it's clean beauty and very ethically responsible. This is my favorite night cream. It has been especially great in the wintertime because it gives your skin that little extra bit of moisture that it needs. At first I was skeptical because it seems like a very thick product, but after about 15 minutes it absorbs completely into the skin without leaving it feeling oily or greasy. Works great when used in conjunction with the Sunday Riley lactic acid good genes. Definitely would recommend this for anyone looking for a pre-flight moisturizer as well.
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have the sample size of this. I thought this would be a moisturizer like a regular lotion-like moisturizer but when i opened it an put some between my fingers an rubbed it on my face and it felt super weird, waxy and greasy and i don't like that in my moisturizer. I wouldn't purchase the full-size let alone use this sample up....
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
I like the consistency of this product, though it's hard to describe. Not a cream and not a gel...I'd say a balm, maybe? It's very hydrating, great if you are a retinol user or even generally for dry skin or winter skin! My best friend has very sensitive, dry skin and this works wonders for her, too!
Lex C.
My skin is extremely sensitive, dry and over all just dying for moisture and life. I received this moisturizer as a sample from sephora/  This is the only mosgurizer that keeps my skin hydrated throughout the winter months. I absolutely love this product!
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
It's a lightweight moisturizer, but it doesn't seem to have any anti aging benefits which is one thing I really look for when choosing my skincare. It smells decent enough, but I also am not crazy about the jar.
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have dry sensitive skin and put it on right after my shower, when my face is still damp. I rub it in, which usually leaves my face a bit white since I always grab a little too much, but its an easy fix. After letting it sit for a few minutes I lightly pat my face all over to help it soak in. After a few hours I go to sleep and wake up with my skin feeling super soft.

A little tiny bit goes a very long way so be careful not to use too much! A lot of people apply way too much and get frustrated when it doesn't soak in. I thought it was kind of expensive at first but it lasts me a really long time.
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
I got a break out after applying it. I received it as a sample from sephora. This cream is extremely thick. I applied this as my night routine, the next mornig my face was still extremely oily. Other moisturizers usualy dry off quickly. I also got a break out on my face. I have sensitive combination skin. I used tiny bit on my face from the sample. I am not planning to try it again nor do I recommend it to anybody with sensitive skin.
Reily A.
If I could give this 0 starts I would. This is way too thick and does nothing but sit on top of the skin! I have combination skin so maybe it's just because I have a somewhat oily face so it might work better for the girls out there with super dry skin, but I felt like I was rubbing Plato into my face. Disgusting.