BY DR ROEBUCK'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry Sensitive A two-in-one mask and exfoliant designed to deeply cleanse and purify sensitive skin. Solutions for: - Pores - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The non-abrasive, luxuriously lathering POLISH 2-in-1 Facial Scrub and Mask features clean and natural ingredients and doubles as a both a deep cleanser and rich exfoliant. Packed with biodegradable ecobeads, its 100 percent sustainable formula targets clogged pores, gently removes dead skin cells, and lifts away impurities and toxins from the skin. Kaolin clears away excess dirt and pollutants, while jojoba beads plus grapefruit and peppermint oils work to calm, hydrate, and refresh sensitive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is BPA-free, cruelty-free, and formulated without fillers, petrochemicals, TEA, DEA, PEGs, glycols, perfumes, or colorants. It is dermatologically tested to be safe for sensitive skin and packaged with 100 percent recyclable material. Dr. Roebuck's products are made in Australia with minimal ingredients for maximum results. The POLISH 2-in-1 Facial Scrub is rich in natural, multifunctional ingredients and organic essential oils. see more...

Linda E.
I purchase this from Sephora and love it! It met all expectations and even more! Beautiful packaging and amazing price ! Lady from Sephora told me about it and so happy she did! It works amazing so far and love way it made my skin feel!
Kevin Q.
north highlands
Holy grail! This is the master of all exfoliators and masks! I love how natural this product is and literally addresses all skincare concerns! It helps with my scars, acne, texture, pores, and even black heads. This is one of my favorite must have products.
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
I love this exfoliation scrub. It really gets all the dead skin off and leaves your skin smooth but not dry, it's very moisturizing as well. It's great for sensitive skin and all natural. This is a great line for all skin types especially sensitive skin. (Always test products first though) I love polish skin scrub and have used it for years now!
Sarah S.
Kitchener, ON
This 2-in-1 exfoliating mask is truly awesome! The product is effective for what it claims to do. My expectations of having hydrated and exfoliated skin were met. The peppermint oil provides a slight cooling sensation which I LOVE! The exfoliating beads are also biodegradable, as they are jojoba beads! With that being said if you prefer a more gritty physical exfoliant I would recommend a different mask such as the Fresh Lotus Youth Rescue Mask.
Charlene F.
This 2-1 facial scrub and mask has a great peppermint scent and really makes my skin feel amazing after I use it! The jojoba beads scrub away dead skin, and the kaolin clay really helps to clean pores and soothe skin. I can't rave about this enough. Clean ingredients, and natural beauty skincare products do work!
Leslie D.
Love this mask! It is very gentle but gets the job done and I love the peppermint oil in it because it gives a nice cooling feeling.
Krista C.
St. John's
I wish this product had more grit to give more of an exfoliating effect. I don't find it does much at its current consistency.
Trisha S.
This is an amazing mask for exfoliation. I use this mask once a week. After use my skin is extremely silky.