Dr Roebuck's LIPS Lip Balm 0.34 oz/ 10 ml uploaded by Rachael C.

BY DR ROEBUCK'S

A pure and clean blend of beeswax and essential oils for soft and supple lips. If you want to know more… The light and deliciously scented LIPS Lip Balm is crafted with only the purest and naturally-derived ingredients to soothe and moisturize lips for an irresistible pucker. Brimming with hydrating shea butter, nourishing vitamin E, and soothing olive, macadamia, peppermint, and grapefruit oils, this beeswax blend packs a simple, yet powerful formula to calm and hydrate sensitive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is BPA-free, cruelty-free, and formulated without fillers, petrochemicals, TEA, DEA, PEGs, glycols, perfumes, or colorants. It is dermatologically tested to be safe for sensitive skin and packaged with 100 percent recyclable material. Dr. Roebuck's products are made in Australia with minimal ingredients for maximum results. The LIPS Lip Balm is rich in natural, multifunctional ingredients and organic essential oils. see more...

Maggie C.
Birmingham , AL
I just received this product and I am very impressed so far. I like the way it applies and is very gentle. My lips are always chapped so I am hoping to eliminate this with this product. I would recommend to anyone.
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
Love this lip balm and it's natural ingredients. Leaves my lips smooth and treats them if they get irritated from exposure to the cold from bare lips. It's gentle but effective. Truly awesome and smells minty fresh too!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
This is amazing all-natural lip treatment! Formulated by a doctor using all natural, safe ingredients, it will leave your lips soft and supple. I use it before bed like an overnight mask and my lips are well-hydrated for the next day!
Devi R.
Boston
Love this brand because it's clean beauty and very ethically responsible. This is one of the few petroleum free lip balms on the market - a big fan of this because it doesn't dry my lips out after using and has a great consistency.
Mallory T.
Burlington , ON
I got this lip balm as a sample when I bought the body lotion and I really like it. My lips get very chapped and I always need lip balm on me. It is very natural and made with good ingredients. It's gentle and very effective for my drying lips. I would definitely purchase again.