Dr Roebuck's Down Under Collagen Boosting Eye Treatment

by Dr Roebuck's

Best for beauts with thirsty skin, normal skin, and even the most sensitive skin.

Formally known as EYE

Looking good, beaut. Restore your skin's natural texture with this hydrating eye treatment that helps to improve elasticity over time, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Formulated without all of the nasties (parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones, chemicals, fillers). Vegan. No bunnies (or roos) were harmed in the making of this product.

Ingredients: Water, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate, , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Sodium salicylate, Lecithin, Silica, Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Fruit Oil, Sodium PCA, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum.

Usage: Apply gently with fingertips under the eye and towards the temple. For best results, use as a finish to your nighttime ritual.

Is this one good for reactive skin?
Has anyone products with snail mucin,what are your thoughts?
Does this work best as a day eye cream or is it better at night?
Start your review of Dr Roebuck's Down Under Collagen Boosting Eye Treatment!
Katie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr Roebuck's Down Under Collagen Boosting Eye Treatment uploaded by Katie S.
I’ve been using Dr Roebuck's Down Under Collagen Boosting Eye Treatment for a couple months now. My dark circles have improved and under eye looks fresh.
Brittany D.
N Caldwell, NJ
Love this eye treatment. It was recommended by one of my favorite bloggers. I love the smell !
Kayla M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Elizabeth C.
Rowlett, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the first under eye cream I have tried that truly made a difference in the appearance of my dark under eye. This product is great for fine lines as well. I noticed a major difference using this product for two weeks.
Burke S.
Boca Raton, FL
Oftentimes, I think eye cream is a total scam and a waste of money, because you can very well use your face serum or moisturizer in your under eye area and save money. However, I tried this one when I had Sephora store credit and could not figure out what to buy, so I went with this. I have a horrible habit of squinting in the sun and as a result, I have developed some fine lines in my under eye area. This cream is IMPRESSIVE. The caffeine and topical collagen goes right to work and tightens the delicate, loose skin to where there is not a trace of aging. It wakes you up, too!
Taylor B.
Simi Valley, CA
This eye cream from Dr. Roebucks is a rich, creamy product that really leaves a smooth, moisturized area around the eyes. I do love how it feels under my eyes as well as how it looks under my concealer during the day. There is also some caffeine and arnica inside this to help with brightening underneath the eyes. Now because I have a pretty religious skincare routine and have had one for some time now, so I can't say I saw the collagen-boosting benefits. But, because I am also an occasional insomniac, I did notice a difference in the overall tone under my eyes and I looked like I got a decent amount of sleep.
Olivia J.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this under eye cream! I use it every night and it has really improved my dark circles and smoothed the fine lines and bumpy texture. I love that it is clean beauty too with great natural ingredients. Price wise it is comparable to your other high end beauty brands and is worth the price.
Noelani N.
Danville CA
Works great on my dry prone skin! Saw results 5-6 weeks in! Ribs in smooth and with a Matt finish. Comes in a whipped airy textured! Really helped filling in the creases under my eyes! I would definitely recommend!
Cianna V.
Minneapolis, MN
Dr Roebuck's Down Under Collagen Boosting Eye Treatment uploaded by Cianna V.
Been using for a few days and I can’t say I’ve noticed much change. Has a nice feel to it and is cooling, and hasn’t cause any breakouts yet.
Sierra C.
Orlando
I just got this product but so far so good! It’s made my under eyes soft and smooth! The formula is thick and which I love for face products. Im hoping that over time o will start to see more results for aging. I’m new to this brand and can’t wait to try other products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Raquel H.
albuquerque
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone tried Dr Roebuck's Down Under Collagen Boosting Eye Treatment? Just purchased and a little thrown off on the thick consistency. Wondering what other people’s thoughts and results are?
Elizabeth C. il y a 8 mois
I had amazing results. A little goes a long way. I let a dab sit under eye for a bit before I distribute under eye. It’s amazing!