BY DR ROEBUCK'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A multifunctional gel serum formulated with a concentrated base of hyaluronic acid and vitamins A, C, and E to support natural skin collagen production, improve the appearance of sun damage, reduce the density of wrinkles, and increase skin hydration. Solutions for: - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness If you want to know more… Boost & Tighten Serum contains pullulan for skin repair, renewal, and visible tightening, Inca inchi oil to lock in hydration and improve elasticity, and ginseng and aloe vera to provide soothing qualities. Its light gel texture easily wears under moisturizers and makeup for a flawless, fresh finish without clogging pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of petrochemicals, perfume, color, glycols, PEGs, TEA/DEA, and BPA. Dr. Roebuck's products are natural, vegan, and not tested on animals. They contain no synthetic dyes, fragrances, chemical additives, toxins, or synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they formulate using concentrated blends of the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results. Pro-tip from Zoe: "Once the skin has absorbed the serum, apply a thin layer of PURE to lock the serum in place and supercharge the effects!

Buy on Sephora
Linda E.
SENT FROM HEAVEN! I got this from Sephora and lets me just say noticed so fast how amazing it soaks in skin and feels and smells amazing !!! Next day woke up and all I can say is wow! I’m so excited to see how great my skin would look more in even a month from now. I would definitely recommend this to everyone !!!!!!!!
Devi R.
Boston
Love this brand because it's clean beauty and very ethically responsible. I like the combo of hylauronic and plant squalene in the product- very moisturizing for a serum.
Chelsea W.
My mother uses the serum and swears by it! I would throw up before and after pictures of her skin, but she's not much of a picture taker. The serum isn't harsh at all and perfect for sensitive skin. My mom continuously buys it. So I guess she recommends it lol.
Kelsey M.
Orting, WA
I really like that the brand focuses on very natural ingredients to achieve their skin results.

This product was gentle enough that it did not irritate my skin, but powerful enough to see improvements in my smile lines. Great price too!
Courtney P.
This is such a great Serum but it is extremely expensive. I Like how it soaks into my skin quickly and it's great for people combination skin like myself. It's very gentle on the skin and I would say that it's great to use with a moisturizer or gel moisturizer.
Do you apply it under your makeup?
betzy t.
How this works? Follow me on ig:_betzygz
Annie S.
Whitby, ON
what does this actually do for your skin??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this for anti aging?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Is this good for oily skin??