DR ROEBUCK’S Bondi Hydrating Mist

by Dr Roebuck's

Best for beauts with combination skin and normal skin.

Need a little boost? Our Bondi Hydrating Mist is what you need on sandy shores and in over-heated offices. Wake up your skin with this coco-nutty face, hair and body mist that will help keep you refreshed and hydrated all day long - it also gives your skin that perfect, dewy glow.

Travel Friendly Sizing: 100ml

Formulated without all of the nasties (parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones, harmful chemicals, fillers). Vegan. No bunnies (or roos) were harmed in the making of this product.

HOW TO USE

Spritz liberally, avoiding eyes. Use pre-makeup for a flawless application and a dewy, glowing look. Refresh on the go for that extra #RoeGlow.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Kakadu Plum Extract
Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes, sun damage, aging, and hyperpigmentation. Also, improves skin texture and protects against UV damage. Sub it in for your morning OJ, as it has 50 times more Vitamin C than an orange.

Aloe Vera
Aids in improving natural firmness by hydrating skin and soothing it, too.

Vitamin B3
This multi-benefit vitamin aids in the reduction of the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, targets acne and helps improve uneven skin tone.

Cucumber
An anti-inflammatory that helps cool, calm and hydrate the skin.

FULL INGREDIENT LIST

Natural Australian Spring Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Purified Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Natural Coconut Fragrance

Clean skincare made with love in Australia.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DR ROEBUCK’S Bondi Hydrating Mist!
Lethbridge, AB
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hydrating mist! It is amazingly refreshing and keeps my skin hydrated all day long. I love the ingredients and everything this brand stands for. I use this right after cleansing my face at night!
Obsesssssssed with Dr Roebuck’s products and this face mist is no different. I gives me an added boost when my skin is feeling thirsty and it’s a lovely way to wake yourself up in the morning before you apply your makeup. I think it’s very expensive... all their products are... but I would still repurchase.
Love this mist! I use it to set my makeup because it gives my skin an amazing dewy, hydrated glow. If there’s one thing that could be improved, it would be the spray nozzle because it’s a bit flimsy and the mist it sprays isn’t very fine.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I’ve been unable to put this spray down since I bought it. At first look this mist has a beautiful package. The first spray proves this mist has a nozzle which disperses a fine, even spray of the product, which has an enjoyable beachy scent to it. I love using this under my moisturizer or throughout the day to help refresh my makeup.
Saint John, NB
I got this to help with dry areas on my face that decided to appear during this cold winter. I love it! I typically spray a bit on a cotton pad and pat on the dry areas. I feel this will become really useful in the summer when I’m out in the sun. It also smells amazing!
Burlington , ON
Can I just say that everything about this line is amazing?! I really love the pure ingrendients they use. This mist smells amazing and so pure 🌱 its ultra hydrating as well. I feel like I’m on the beach when I use this. I want their whole line 😂
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This stuff is beautiful. The brand itself is beautiful! I love how it’s a clean mist with the perfect most fine mister and the formula can revive your skin at any stage of the day from dull to dewy and hydrated in a few spritz!
Whitehorse, YT
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This most is ultra refreshing, it smells great & leaves my skin feeling extra hydrated. The packaging is super chic & I love how clean it looks.
Holy grail Hydrating most! I use it as a toner and as a makeup refresher throughout the day! Only complaint is that it makes my skin very oily!

Looking for your answer?