BY DR ROEBUCK'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A body mist that refreshes, revitalizes, and hydrates the skin with a mix of powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…This ultra-refreshing mist contains kakadu plum extract, a vitamin C packed superfruit that is 50 times more potent than an orange for brightening, cucumber extract to soothe and protect, vitamin B3 to reduce oil and signs of acne, and aloe leaf juice to visibly firm and hydrate the skin. The refreshing coconut scent and cooling feeling gives an instant pick-me-up to dull or dehydrated skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Dr. Roebuck's products are formulated with minimal ingredients for maximum results. The ingredients are hand-picked to ensure that they are the most natural and effective. Bondi Hydrating Mist is cruelty-free, BPA-free, and formulated without fillers, PEGs, TEA/DEA, petrochemicals, perfume, color, and glycols.

Devi R.
Boston
Love this brand because it's clean beauty and very ethically responsible. This mist is the perfect makeup prep step and extremely refreshing with a light cucumber essence. I've really seen a difference using this with the ease of makeup application afterwards.
Kayla H.
This does a really awesome job at keeping your skin hydrated throughout the day however I found that it made my face feel a little bit sticky which I didn't like that is why I give it three stars
Sarah S.
Kitchener, ON
I absolutely love this product! It’s cooling and refreshing and it is an amazing value! I purchased it at my local drugstore and I will repurchase when I run out! It leaves you so hydrated and the ingredients actually help with acne!
Danielle A.
Love love love this facial mist! It smells like coconuts and is so refreshing! It’s packed with skin nourishing ingredients and vitamins! It’s a little pricey but a decent size bottle.
Danny m.
With any product that can help with sensitive skin is a plus for me,I never used it before,but Will love to TRY it and give a better review.
T A.
edmonton
New obsession. Smells like heaven in the mountains. So hydrating , loveeeee it !!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
So is this like a primer or what is it ?
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I never try this
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What does this product do?
Ella P.