Dr. Praeger's Tex Mex Veggie Burgers

Get some giddy-up and go with this spicy and savory burger.

Ingredients: Black Beans, Carrots, Onions, String Beans, Oat Bran, Corn, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Soybeans, Zucchini, Red Peppers, Peas, Broccoli, Soy Flour, Spinach, Water, Arrowroot Powder, Jalapeño Peppers, Garlic, Chili Powder (Chili Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Spices), Corn Starch, Corn Meal, Sea Salt, Spices
Contains: Soy

How To:

Keep frozen prior to use. For food safety cook to an internal temperature of 165°F. Do not leave appliances unattended as cooking times may vary.

Oven/Toaster Oven

preferred method

Preheat oven / toaster oven to bake at 450°F. Place burger on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and bake an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned.

Skillet

Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook burger approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and cook an additional 5 minutes until heated through and well browned.

Microwave

Remove plastic wrapping and place one burger on a microwave safe plate. Cook on high for 1½ minutes. Carefully flip and cook 1 additional minute. Product should be hot throughout but will not brown. Based on 1100 watt microwave oven.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Praeger's Tex Mex Veggie Burgers!
How would you rate this product?
Stacy R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I’m a big fan of Dr. Praeger’s Veggie Burgers and this is one of my favorite flavors! The black beans add heartiness and the spices give it a bit of a kick. It pairs well with avocado slices or guacamole.
member-67902
First and foremost, this is the best veggie burger brand on the market. I have tried many of their varieties and they have all been delicious. BUT this one is easily my favorite. In a good way, there is nothing flavor wise that veers off the regular veggie burger path yet just enough flavor that’s it’s still exciting. If you’re looking for something different, the Korean veggie burger is also amazing!
Amanda W.
The burger has a great flavor and pairs well with salads, grain bowls, and other. It's also easy to heat up and only takes about 7 minutes to get hot in a pan. I do wish it was a bit crispier or heated up a bit faster, but these are my go to for good frozen veggie burgers.
lee F.
I love all of the dr prager burgers. Eve non veglove these veggie burgers. They taste even better in the oven.
Ruth L.
Deposit, NY
I liked this. They were not too spicy as I’m not a spicy person. I would buy these again to be able to throw on the grill
Colton M.
Tupelo, AR
This is 5 stars just for flavor. I have never had a Dr. Praegers product that I haven’t enjoyed. I keep this and the California veggie burgers stocked in my fridge. They’re super easy and fast, plus taste incredible.
Rachelle D.
I thought that these would have more spice. Too much like the California burgers which I like, so these were dissappointing. Would not rebuy. They need some kick in them.
annoyed K.
Austin , TX
Tex mex isn’t always what comes to mind when I think of burgers, but this is a nice alternative to the regular burger flavors. They are easy to prepare and taste good with or without the bun.
Amy M.
North Andover, MA
I really like this brand of veggie burgers. I like that it has whole ingredients and not a lot of fillers.
Margalit S.
York, ON
They are delicious and taste amazingggg air fried! They’re a great, quick and filling meal. I often pair with some avocado, sauce and slap it in a hamburger bun and call it a night :) Dr. Praeger's

Looking for your answer?