Dr. Praeger's Super Greens Veggie Burgers

Ginger and a hint of cayenne pepper give a kick to 6 super greens.

Ingredients: Collard Greens, Cooked Quinoa (Quinoa, Water), Kale, Swiss Chard, Turnip Greens, Mustard Greens, Spinach, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Potato Flakes, Onions, Apples, Arrowroot Powder, Cooked Teff (Teff, Water), Parsley, Roasted Garlic, Ginger, Sea Salt, Hemp Protein, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Coriander

How To:

Keep frozen prior to use. For food safety cook to an internal temperature of 165ºF. Do not leave appliances unattended as cooking times may vary.

Oven/Toaster Oven

preferred method

Preheat oven / toaster oven to bake at 450ºF. Place burger on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and bake an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned.

Skillet

Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook burger approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and cook an additional 5 minutes until heated through and well browned.

Microwave

Remove plastic wrapping and place one burger on a microwave safe plate. Cook on high for 1½ minutes. Carefully flip and cook 1 additional minute. Product should be hot throughout but will not brown. Based on 1100 watt microwave oven.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Praeger's Super Greens Veggie Burgers!
How would you rate this product?
Gabrielle D.
These taste great and are very filling! They’re also quick and easy to make, I recommend.
Gretchen M.
I love these veggie burgers!  I have never had it as an actual burger because I either smash it up with a protein or have it in addition to a normal turkey burger.  Great seasoned flavor, and I have purchased this many times for quick lunches.  The patties are individually packaged which is very convienent if you only want to make them one at a time.
Kathryn B.
Washington, DC
Love the wholesome ingredients and that I can easily pronounce and identify everything on the label. I don’t use microwaves, but I the ease of a quick skillet heat-up. They are very flavorful and great for an easy lunch or dinner.
Dina E.
Portland, OR
I friggin love these! My current grocery store doesn't sell them and they are a little pricey but they are so yummy pan-friend. Mind you, these do NOT taste like a burger...this is going to be a yummy veggie sammich. I do not believe they contain soy (which I am sensitive to) so that is nice as well. I recommend if you want a VEGGIE experience...both texture and flavor will NOT remind you of meat.
Heather B.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My new fave veggie burger. A little mushy but the taste is what matters. I add a bit of Dijon mustard on it and eat it without a bun.
Dom H.
New York
wouldnt say it tastes like meat BUT it made me not want an actual hamburger ever again because its just so filling and well seasoned !
ANNAMARIA C.
Astoria, NY
1,272 reviews
Dr. Praeger's Super Greens Veggie Burgers 🍔 this brand has been around for awhile and they taste awesome since I don’t eat beef and it’s like $5.49 for 4 burgers or 3 but the ingredients are organic
Victoria R.
Portland, OR
I love these! I microwave it for a minute, then make a bomb quesadilla with it. I love that I'm getting all those delicious green veggies and all the benefits by just eating one of these little patties. They are delicious! Ive been eating them for 5 or 6 years now.
member-e8a62
I don’t like the taste of these as much as other burgers in this range they seem a little bland. However they are still packed with nutrients and a great option for a quick meal so I only docked one star. They are still better than most burgers other brands offer!
Gabrielle P.
Germantown, TN
These are great! Super easy for a quick lunch and they taste great. I eat these on a salad or on a bun like a regular burger and love them both ways! Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?