Dr. Praeger's Sensible Foods California Veggie Burgers - 4 CT uploaded by Zalak S.

BY DR. PRAEGER'S

Dr. Praeger's® All Natural Sensible Foods California Veggie Burgers.

New look.

Same great taste!

GMO free.

No saturated fat.

110 calories per burger.

250mg sodium per burger.

Where you recognize all the ingredients!

Certified vegan.

4 burgers.

Individually wrapped. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelly H.
Corona
I've been trying to cut meat out of my diet slowly and these burgers make it pretty easy. I don't usually eat them on a bun or anything, they're just a good thing to pair with some rice. On a bun, though, with some thousand island's dressing + swiss cheese, they're pretty fantastic. I do recommend skillet cooking to keep them a little more put together, though, and not for the 7 minutes it recommends unless you want a burnt burger. 5 on one side, 4 on the other is enough to heat the center and have a good amount of brown on the outside without it being burnt. Highly recommend if you're not looking for a "meaty" veggie burger (TJ's pea protein ones are good for that, though!)
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
I wouldn't give this brand a star if I didn't have to. I've tried both this flavor and the kale one and they are the most disgusting veggie burgers I have ever tried. The consistency is so off and they fall apart, despite cooking them in different ways.  If I were starving and the only food options were these or an actual beef burger, I would have to give in to beef.
Jessica B.
Cranston, RI
I bought these at Shaw's on sale. I haven't tried the brand before and the only veggie burger I have tried was the Franklin Farms. That being said, I will not repurchase these. The flavor was ok but I baked these in the oven and they were just mush.  I tried to cook them longer the next time and still mush. I would try other items in their line, but I'm sticking with Franklin Farms!
Yi C.
Baton Rouge, LA
As a vegetarian I have had my fair share of veggie burgers.  When I saw them at Trader Joes, I was excited, bc everything there is amazing.  Flavor is good, kind of asian taste to it bc of the edamame.  They fall apart easily though I highly recommend making them in a skillet so they are at least crisp on the outside. I will probably buy these again because my trader joes has stopped selling morningstar brands but I prefer theirs.
Leila A.
This brand is fantastic! I generally don't like "fake meat" however this burger doesn't try to be fake meat. It's made of veggies, you can understand the ingredients. It cooks well and chars nicely. So yummy if you add grilled onions and spinach to or burger. Also works great to break up into pieces and use on kabobs!
Elizabeth I.
Missouri
These are so tasty! I was browsing through Trader Joe's looking for some pre-made food and stumbled upon these. They cook in 12 minutes and taste great with a little bit of ketchup, mustard, or Dijon!
Lani I.
One of the best frozen Veggie Burger Patties that I've tried. The taste is quite good, but like most Veggie Burgers they aren't very sturdy after heating up. Good news, if you cook them in the oven you can get a "crisp" outer layer, to add a little more texture to an otherwise mushy patty.
Katelyn V.
These are a staple in my house! A huge list of healthy real food as the ingredients and they taste great! A quick fix I don't feel guilty about eating. Great with a little hot sauce.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
These are good but I feel they are lacking in taste. I feel that morning side is much better.
Liz L.
A nice vegan alternative for sandwiches. This is one of my favorite brands and it's easy to find in stores like Trader Joe's.