Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers

Our California Veggie Burgers are some of the best frozen veggie burgers you can find!

Ingredients: Carrots, Onions, String Beans, Oat Bran, Soybeans, Zucchini, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Peas, Broccoli, Corn, Soy Flour, Spinach, Red Peppers, Arrowroot Powder, Corn Starch, Garlic, Corn Meal, Sea Salt, Spices
Contains: Soy

How To:

Keep frozen prior to use. For food safety cook to an internal temperature of 165°F. Do not leave appliances unattended as cooking times may vary.

Oven/Toaster Oven

preferred method

Preheat oven / toaster oven to bake at 450°F. Place burger on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and bake an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned.

Skillet

Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook burger approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and cook an additional 5 minutes until heated through and well browned.

Microwave

Remove plastic wrapping and place one burger on a microwave safe plate. Cook on high for 1½ minutes. Carefully flip and cook 1 additional minute. Product should be hot throughout but will not brown. Based on 1100 watt microwave oven.

Does anyone know how the company partially cooks these before they’re packaged? Taste fried to me
Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers ? Are all of your products and facilities sesame and nut free?
Are these good for someone following a vegan diet?
Start your review of Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers!
How would you rate this product?
Kara H.
Woodland Hls, CA
Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers uploaded by Kara H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I received a coupon for a free package of Dr. Praeger’s Cauliflower Veggie Burgers in exchange for my honest review. The burger was easy to heat up in a pan. It did tend to fall apart easy, but it didn’t bother me. This is definitely not a meat-like burger like Impossible or Beyond. It is very much a veggie burger, and you don’t necessarily have to eat it on a bun. I ate mine in a tortilla with a lime cilantro sauce. I liked the flavor of the cauliflower burger, and I think this is a great low carb, plant-based alternative for anyone wanting to eat healthier.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,018 reviews
Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers Have a great flavor. I like that they’re not pretending to be meat- they taste as good as they are. they’ve actually become my favorite veggie burger and we will be buying these in the future I’ve already recommended to my mom who is vegetarian, She’s pretty excited to try them. The ingredients are clean and good and they are so yummy Lose it up with all sorts of healthy toppings. They also cook pretty quickly which makes for an easy dinner to make for the whole family. Not to mention they have a good amount of protein in them and filled with chunks of real veggies. Highly recommend"
Krys L.
Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers uploaded by Krys L.
I love these Veggie Burgers. Being a vegetarian can be difficult at times when your with a bunch of meat eaters, especially in the state of Texas! These are great because I can cook them up in the toaster oven and put on some Vegan Cheese and put it over some spinach and arugula and I have a meal. I try not to eat too much bread unless it’s a certain type but I will make a burger with my Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Burger Buns
Vanessa F.
These aren’t terrible! When I bought them, I was worried they’d be bland but they were pretty darn good! I also add some lettuce and tomato to my “burger” just to add some extra flavor.
Allie A.
Saint Paul, MN
I don’t know what i would be eating if i hadn’t found these veggie burgers... they’re my favorite dinner meal in a sandwich along with a bagel bun, avocado, and egg, everything but the bagel seasoning, and spinach all packed inside the bagel. Please try it, you’ll love it!
Sara B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These veggie burgers are amazing! I've found them at most trader Joe's and they are delicious! I recommend trying these, if you're looking for a quick packaged veggie burger.
Rebecca O.
Cumming, IA
All of my kids love these! And, such a great way to get in your veggies. We highly recommend these Dr. Prarger’s California Veggie Burgers
Denise W.
They are the best veggie burgers I have ever tried. So flavorful! You definitely will not miss the meat. I highly recommend!
Kookhee K.
Millville, NJ
Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers uploaded by Kookhee K.
I didn't expect I love this Veggie Burgers this much. Actually, I was just hungry yet didn't have much of options so I picked up. Of course I didn't have any expectation on it however, I have to buy this Veggie cause I love them so much. It's healthy not salty n tasty at the same time. Definitely, suggest to my people!
Mary  B.
Haltom City, TX
Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers uploaded by Mary  B.
These veggie burgers are yummy! They are my favorite. I like my veggie burgers to taste like veggies, not meat and these deliver! They grill well and bake up nicely. I usually have them as a burger or on a salad. My only problem is I can only find them in 1 store in my area.