Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers

Our California Veggie Burgers are some of the best frozen veggie burgers you can find!

Ingredients: Carrots, Onions, String Beans, Oat Bran, Soybeans, Zucchini, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Peas, Broccoli, Corn, Soy Flour, Spinach, Red Peppers, Arrowroot Powder, Corn Starch, Garlic, Corn Meal, Sea Salt, Spices
Contains: Soy

How To:

Keep frozen prior to use. For food safety cook to an internal temperature of 165°F. Do not leave appliances unattended as cooking times may vary.

Oven/Toaster Oven

preferred method

Preheat oven / toaster oven to bake at 450°F. Place burger on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and bake an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned.

Skillet

Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook burger approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and cook an additional 5 minutes until heated through and well browned.

Microwave

Remove plastic wrapping and place one burger on a microwave safe plate. Cook on high for 1½ minutes. Carefully flip and cook 1 additional minute. Product should be hot throughout but will not brown. Based on 1100 watt microwave oven.

Does anyone know how the company partially cooks these before they’re packaged? Taste fried to me
Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers ? Are all of your products and facilities sesame and nut free?
Are these good for someone following a vegan diet?
Start your review of Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers!
How would you rate this product?
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers Have a great flavor. I like that they’re not pretending to be meat- they taste as good as they are. they’ve actually become my favorite veggie burger and we will be buying these in the future I’ve already recommended to my mom who is vegetarian, She’s pretty excited to try them. The ingredients are clean and good and they are so yummy Lose it up with all sorts of healthy toppings. They also cook pretty quickly which makes for an easy dinner to make for the whole family. Not to mention they have a good amount of protein in them and filled with chunks of real veggies. Highly recommend"
Vanessa F.
These aren’t terrible! When I bought them, I was worried they’d be bland but they were pretty darn good! I also add some lettuce and tomato to my “burger” just to add some extra flavor.
Sara B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These veggie burgers are amazing! I've found them at most trader Joe's and they are delicious! I recommend trying these, if you're looking for a quick packaged veggie burger.
Allie A.
Saint Paul, MN
I don’t know what i would be eating if i hadn’t found these veggie burgers... they’re my favorite dinner meal in a sandwich along with a bagel bun, avocado, and egg, everything but the bagel seasoning, and spinach all packed inside the bagel. Please try it, you’ll love it!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers uploaded by KookHee K.
I didn't expect I love this Veggie Burgers this much. Actually, I was just hungry yet didn't have much of options so I picked up. Of course I didn't have any expectation on it however, I have to buy this Veggie cause I love them so much. It's healthy not salty n tasty at the same time. Definitely, suggest to my people!
Rebecca O.
CUMMING, IA
All of my kids love these! And, such a great way to get in your veggies. We highly recommend these Dr. Prarger’s California Veggie Burgers
Amber C.
Toledo, OH
Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers uploaded by Amber C.
Most if us live pretty busy, hectic lives... convince is huge for me, but I'd rather not sacrifice my health to save time... I love this brand and it's sensible food. They're quick and easy to make, and taste great. I like to take them on the go, or pack a lunch doe work. With 20 grams of plant protein, these are very filling. Complementary vegan and soy free.
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
I tried this after I heard some good things about it and I wasn’t disappointed. It tasted a lot better than I expected. I cooked it on a grill so that it would have that grilled/char flavor as well. It’s a great alternative!
Veronica L.
Carson, CA
One of favorite go to vegan patties, this tastes great as a sandwich with hummus or chopped into a bowl. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Its completely vegan too so enjoy this healthy alternative. I would purchase again.
Megan S.
This was one of the first veggie burger brands I was exposed to as a kid being raised as a vegetarian. I didn't like them then, and am still not a fan today. They fall apart and are soggy despite both baking and toasting them. Also, they're packed with a lot of veggies, and yet all I taste are lima beans and corn. They could also use a little more salt to increase the flavor, but maybe that's for the best (the less sodium, the healthier).