Dr. Praeger's All American Veggie Burgers

28g Pure Plant Protein. 4 types of veggies. Soy free. Made with avocado oil.

Ingredients: Hydrated Pea Protein (Water, Pea Protein), Avocado Oil, Onions, Sweet Potato Puree, Butternut Squash Puree, Carrot Puree, Natural Flavors, Methyl Cellulose, Fruit Juice Color, Oat Fiber, Potato Starch, Roasted Garlic, Sea Salt

How To:

COOKING INSTRUCTIONS

Keep frozen prior to use. For food safety cook to an internal temperature of 165ºF. Do not leave appliances unattended as cooking times may vary.

Oven / Toaster Oven

preferred method

Preheat oven / toaster oven to bake at 450˚F. Place frozen burger on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes per side, until heated through and well browned.

Skillet

Pre-heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook approximately 3 minutes per side until heated through and well browned.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Praeger's All American Veggie Burgers!
Chiara M.
I love veggie burgers. This brand is one of my favorite. The price is great and the taste is amazing. I eat once a week and it takes nothing to warm it up.
Johanna P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Sooooo yummy!!! I love to eat these with a lettuce wrap!! Such a great price and so convenient.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
These veggie burgers are really tasty and I love that they have such a high amount of protein in them! It’s mainly pea protein, which tastes really good and doesn’t add a weird flavor or anything to these burgers. They honestly taste the closest to a real beef burger out of any veggie burger I have tried. They’re pretty expensive, so I don’t buy them often, but I like getting them when they’re on sale to keep on hand in the freezer. They’re really convenient and easy to make for a quick weeknight meal!
Julie M.
North Chili, NY
These are amazing and actually made with vegetables unlike other veggie burgers which are mostly made of carbs. These taste great and the texture is good as well. They are a little pricey that’s why I took off one star.
Rachel S.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Instacart
Cooking this up for my husbands Lunch today, fried in completely healthy olive oil, added ramen noodles and broccoli the the fry,,the simmering juices makes it a very delicious dish 🥰
Carrie R.
Roanoke, VA
The flavor and texture were amazing I love all of the veggies that are packed I to the patty.
Seila M.
Selbyville, DE
Dr. Praeger's All American Veggie Burgers uploaded by Seila M.
Every time I can I include it in my shopping list, and I like there are times when I feel like having a hamburger and I try to prepare it as delicious as possible since I have started to get vegan! And these burgers especially taste so tasty they don't even make me miss the real meat.Dr. Praeger's
Lauren G.
Conyers, GA
This is arguably the best brand of veggie burger/plant alternative that I've ever had. It tastes better than real meat, and it isn't nearly as heavy. It sucks that they're expensive, but a lot of places run a BOGO so you can stock up. Super tasty and I love this brand.
Kay S.
Indianapolis, IN
I like that the ingredient list isn’t long but they are virtually flavorless. I doctor them up by adding salt and a few other spices then they come to life but without the modifications these are bland city. I recommend cause of the ingredients just be ready to season them down.
Stephanie P.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love everything dr. Pragers. These are tasty, plump, and delicious.i love vegan food even though I'm not a vegan.

Looking for your answer?