Dr. Piercing's Aftercare Dr Piercing's Aftercare: 36 Medication Filled Swab Pack uploaded by Delta C.Dr. Piercing's Aftercare Dr Piercing's Aftercare: 36 Medication Filled Swab Pack uploaded by Nicole T.

BY DR. PIERCING'S AFTERCARE

Brandi B.
This is a life saver ! I have 7 piercings and I've used this every time and seems to speed up the healing process because it keeps the gunk you don't want out of the piercing holes . It soothes the pain and the soothing feeling lasts a long time
Emily D.
Such a good product used it on the piercings I have. Helps the healing process go quicker leaves a little cooling sensation around piercing. Good product.
Nicole T.
Windsor, ON
I love this product! I love how you break off the tip when you want to use it. This helps avoid the product drying out. I've been using this on my belly button piercing for about 3 years!!
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
This helped save my VERY irritated daith piercing. Very gentle and easy to use. Definitely will be keeping these on hand in case any of my piercings flare up again.
Zoe G.
Beaver County, AB
Best invention ever! I recently got my nose pierced and this are so wasy to use and continent. Usually products are hard on my face and this hasn't been.
Delta C.
London
Helped sooth my navel piercing the first day. It's really good to use to pick up any dirt and stop bacteria, especially since it is conveniently in the form of a cotton swab.