Dr. Ph. Martin's Hydrus Fine Art Liquid Watercolor Sets uploaded by kate p.Dr. Ph. Martin's Hydrus Fine Art Liquid Watercolor Sets uploaded by Jodi L.

BY UNKNOWN

Set includes 12 glass bottles: Hansa Yellow Light Gamboge Brilliant Cadmium Red Deep Red Rose Quinacridone Magenta Phthalo Green Phthalo Blue Ultramarine Cobalt Violet Venetian Brown Carbon Black and Titanium White. Available in 1 oz or 1/2 oz bottles. see more...

Jodi L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are such brilliant and smooth colors when on paper i was suprised. The colors are perfectly matched and need no watering down. You open...put some on a paint plate and paint. They move smoothly and flow fast. I think these are the best in the market at this time
Lady D.
Long Beach , CA
The colors are beautiful. These are so pigmented. I only add a few drops to my water and I have beautiful watercolors! However, the colors don’t mix well. You have to be careful because your painting might become muddy.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
I love my PH Martins Hydrus watercolors. The colors are unlike any others out there. They are quite expensive but they do last quite awhile. I would definitely reccomend them to other artists!
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
These colors are BEAUTIFUL. I mainly use them for lettering projects. But my word, the color payout is amazing. The colors are vibrant and opaque. A little of the paint goes a long way. They are a little on the pricey side but I got mine at the local craft store with a 50% off coupon and got them after eyeing them for a few months. Super worth it.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
HOW COOL would it be if Influenster would start doing art VoxBoxes!!! I would definitely want one of these in my first Art VoxBoxes these watercolors are SUPREME! I can't believe that they haven't been reviewed yet! Anyways, awesome set of concentrated liquid watercolors for anyone looking.
kate p.
These watercolor inks are so nice. They are expensive but so worth it if you like to work with these types of ink/watercolor.