BY DR. PETE

Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
Why am I giving this five stars? Because I can't give it six. My daughter was a self-proclaimed mustard hater until she tried this at the National Mustard Museum in Middleton, WI. Our fridge is never without it now. Just the right amount of sweet and hot and rich with pecans, I suppose it was meant to glaze a ham, and I've used it in sweet potatoes, too, but my favorite way to enjoy this mustard is for dipping pretzels or Alessi's breadsticks. It's my second-favorite mustard (next to Sweet Lorraine's Honey Bee Mustard from Michigan). Try it on a turkey sandwich and see if that doesn't make the sandwich perfection. Give it as a gift to someone you love-- they'll love you right back. If you've never tried it, get in your car and drive wherever you have to to get yourself a jar *right now*! You won't be sorry you did.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
This stuff is so deviously spicy. Like, I can't even describe it. I used to despise mustard until I got my hands on some of this. I literally use it on so much stuff, it's not even funny.