BeveragesSodaDr. Pepper
Dr Pepper Vanilla Float Soda

Dr Pepper® Vanilla Float Soda

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Has anyone tried this recently? What are your thoughts? How does it compare to normal vanilla dr. Pepper?
Do they still make these?
I’ve been unable to find this yet. Dr Pepper is the only soda I drink. I love the original and the cherry flavor. Can anyone tell me how this one taste? Is it worth the hype?
Start your review of Dr Pepper® Vanilla Float Soda!
Lily B.
Tennessee
I miss this flavor so much! I could drink this one all day every day. Dr. Pepper needs to bring this back. I would keep them sold out. It was legit like drinking a Dr. Pepper float. Best one ever on earth. Dr. Pepper is the OG.
Gerry H.
Lewistown
I LOVE Dr Pepper more than anyone in the entire world! This is my favorite drink and when I say I get VERY VERY angry when I don’t have my Dr Pepper 😍 seriously, anyone who knows me knows I wake with it and go to bed with it. Nobody is allowed to touch my drink!!!!! I really wish they had this everywhere and year round, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen this yummy drink.
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have only been able to find these a few times in the last few years 😭 they are sooooo good!!! I love ordering vanilla Dr peppers from sonic and when I found these at walmart I was so excited!! It’s my absolute favorite kind of soda! I wish these were sold all the time!!!
Jacelyn B.
Dequincy, LA
When these came out I was nervous to try it, but by my surprise they were so good!! I am so upset that these are a limited addition!! If they would sell these all year round I would definitely buy these!! If you like Dr.Pepper and you like vanilla ..try these..they are great!!!
Heather D.
Reading, PA
I'd give this soda five stars. The best soda I've ever had. It's a shame it was only a limited time offer, I always look for it in the stores but have yet to see it again besides last summer. Should definitely become a normal selling product; I know I'm not the only one of my friends that think the same way.
Sophia R.
Destrehan, LA
I love this product!! Most of the time you can only dr.pepper with cherry and vanilla I was very happy when I saw this vanilla float option! Wish it wasn't limited edition!
Kimberly L.
I wish Dr. Pepper would start making this product again, it's fabulous!! It also keeps my husband from going to Sonic twice a week to get vanilla in his drink. Such a refreshing product!
Jasmin S.
La Mesa, CA
I hate that this soda was just limited edition. I LOVED this one and would buy so much more if it was a regular dr. pepper flavor. Unfortunately it is only limited edition and I wish that it wasn't. I guess I will always be disappointed int eh fact that I cant have it.
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
Absolutely delicious and it comes in a cute can. I don't always buy into promotional products like this, but sometimes it's worth it, and Vanilla Pepsi is worth it.
Jackson S.
winnsboro
This drink is better than words can express. It is so creamy and sweet. Vanilla float is portrayed very well in this drink
Ask a question to the Influenster community...