Dr Pepper® Ten Soda uploaded by leonardo b.Dr Pepper® Ten Soda uploaded by Alexandra L.Dr Pepper® Ten Soda uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY DR. PEPPER #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introducing Dr Pepper Ten. 10 Bold-tasting Calories With The Same Authentic 23 Flavors Of Dr Pepper. That's A Whole Lot Of Taste In One Can. Try It Today.

Erin C.
Orlando , FL
Dr. Pepper is, straight up, my caffeine addiction. I like to lie to myself and say that I'm being "healthy" if I choose diet over regular, but despite being one of the tastiest dies drinks in the land, the "regular" Diet Dr. Pepper is still lacking in flavor compared to the normal kind. BUT THEN--angels joined hands and stars aligned and despite initial horrible advertising (for men only? WTF? What year do you think it is?!!! Cut that crap out!), Dr. Pepper 10 was born. I still can lie to myself and say that 10 calories counts as "diet" and the diet is in some way "healthy," plus its the closest to reaching the flavor spectrum of the regular Dr. Pepper. It's essentially a BETTER Diet Dr. Pepper--an upgrade for diet.
The ONLY current issue is that no one ever stocks this stuff in stores. It's an actual fight to find it. I usually try to stock up on my stash when there's a soda sale, but I've never seen a grocery store with more than 5 boxes in their inventory--and that's BEST case scenario. Usually there are maybe 3 boxes, tops, so I have to either special order them, get a rain check, and/or buy ONE of those boxes and buy the inferior diet Dr. Pepper for the rest of the deal. It makes me sad :/
It's SO good and yet I have to make an excursion out of actually finding it to buy it. And I didn't even know it was sold as a 2-liter until NOW, since it popped up as a review option while I was doing this. I've seriously NEVER seen the 2L in my entire Dr. Pepper-hunting career.
I want more, please!!! In all the forms!
Alanna W.
Jonesboro, AR
Taste just like the regular Dr. Pepper! It is like having a dessert when you drink one! As a smooth flavor, great for dark alcohols or just to sip on. A good beverage for parties or events. Wouldn’t leave the store without it!
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
Not a fan. This product was very syrupy and had a terrible aftertaste. The packaging said it tasted just like Dr Pepper but with few calories. In my opinion it didn’t taste like it at all. I do not recommend Dr Pepper® Ten Soda
Adam M.
Del Mar
It's ok. Not much difference from regular diet dr. Pepper in my opinion except now you are consuming 10 calories. Not a big deal but why not just get a regular diet DP. Stick with the original.
Courtney C.
Logan, UT
Tastes like regular Dr. Pepper with out the guilt of all the calories. I usually prefer diet flavor but every so often I want that regular flavor and this does it for me
Ashon B.
Tastes very good! I just wish it didn't have aspartame in it!!! Since it does have Aspartame I won't drink it as often as I'd like to. I have strange and unpleasant side effects from Aspartame.
I wish all soft drinks were only sweetened with Stevia (diet), and cane sugar (regular). All sweetners have their issues, but at least these two are the best we know of currently.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love Dr. Pepper! This Dr. Pepper Ten tastes JUST like regular Dr. Pepper but with only 10 calories which is the best part!!! Who doesn't want to drink their favorite beverage but with almost no calories?! You can buy this at your local grocery store, Walmart, Target, etc. ( I bought mine at Hyvee). It's similarly priced as other sodas. I really like this product and I would definitely recommend it!
Lizzie L.
JBER, AK
Definitely does not taste like a regular Dr Pepper. It tastes exactly the same as a Diet Dr Pepper. But I'm not complaining. Its my favorite diet drink (I buy diet and ten interchangeably all the time). Eventually I'll quit soda altogether, but for now.... Mmmmmmmm :)
Kat M.
Lewisburg
For some reason, I can’t find Dr. Pepper 10 in my area anymore. That’s devastating to me! I know I shouldn’t be drinking diet soda, but when I’m really craving something sweet, but I’m following a low carb diet, I’ll have one of these. It doesn’t taste sickly sweet like some diet sodas, but it satisfies my sweet tooth until meal time.Dr Pepper® Ten Soda
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
It you gotta have a soda this is a good choice. This is perfect for the person trying to cut calories/sugar/carbs, but hates diet sodas. I was surprised at how much this did taste like Regular Dr. Pepper this tastes. Plus, it's the same every day low price as all other Dr. Pepper products so it is a win, win.
Scott R.
Pensacola, FL
Is there another soda this manly?