BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Dr. Pepper soda 12 oz, 12 pk

Payton C.
Bryant, IA
no doubt about it this is my favorite pop of all time. I know this not a good option for my teeth or for my health, but I cannot resist any Dr Pepper. The only con is the effect on my teeth because after I drink one my teeth result in having a little bit of yellow tint to them. I love how refreshing this pop is, it is a little bit fizzier then I would like but I always get past that
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
Cans are absolutely the way to go with this and all sodas really. Dr. Pepper is my favorite at the moment, and for the last few years. It began when my wisdom teeth were pulled and I had to pack them with strips that were soaked in clove oil. The receptionist told me that this would be the least contradictory flavor with the clove oil, and it really was great. Other drinks tasted weird with them. So, this is my review advocating for Dr pepper if you have oral surgery and have to use clove oil basically, bc it's delicious to begin with.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
One of my faves! I love Dr. Pepper! I can taste the pepper in it. Who would have thought pepper would make soda taste so good. They always have creative packaging which I appreciate! I have loved this soda since I child. Its always my go to if it's available.
Kristen F.
My friends all say I am the reason Dr. Pepper is still in business lol. They believe I should buy stock in the company since this is the main soda I drink! My fridge is packed with either three 12-packs or at least three to five 6-pack 16.9oz bottles! There is something about the taste of an ice cold Dr. Pepper. The flavor is unlike any other soda I've tasted. I guess that's from the 23 secret flavors added in! I have no idea what all the 23 flavors are, but combined they have made one tasty beverage! It is definitely my favorite!
Sharon K.
Benton
I started a diet a week ago.  The most difficult thing for me is not having my regular Dr. Pepper frequently throughout the day.  I was afraid I'd have withdrawals, but seriously the worst part is just not being able to drink them!  I'm now using Dr. Pepper as my "incentive" for reaching my goals!   It is absolutely the best incentive in the whole world!!  Weighing in tomorrow, goal is 5 pounds...then it is Dr. Pepper time!!!
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Foodie Expert
Probably my favorite soda of all time. I like it hot. I like it cold. I like it over ice or from the can. Dr. Pepper needs no other flavors because original is the best one. Plus, there's that added benefit of being regular.
Brittany W.
Kansas city
We love dr pepper in our house! Something about dr pepper, the carbonation lasts so much longer than other sodas, which is a definate plus for us! The flavor is so good! I would always reccomend it to anyone! Some people say it tastes too cherry, but my wife who hates cherry flavored anything even loves it!
Brittany D.
Smyrna, GA
Y'all - I know soda is SO bad for you but I am obsessed with Dr. Pepper. It's my go-to! My soda rule is to only buy when I'm eating out or on a road trip! No buying Dr Pepper to keep at home - drink water or sweet tea only!
Emily F.
Hailing from Texas, this stuff is the nectar of the gods! Dr. Pepper and it’s delicious flavor is best enjoyed ice cold. Of all the soda brands in all the land, world, universe, or galaxy (any) Dr. Pepper is the best!
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
Foodie Expert
Oh! Dr.Pepper how I love you and all of your 23 flavors!! This soda is a wonderful combination of flavor that is sure to delight. As my absolute favorite carbonated drink, I can't say anything bad about this product. It's affordable, delicious and now comes in 90 calorie mini cans. This is the perfect drink to get your day going or to just simply enjoy when you need a little sweet in your life. This liquid is pure Jesus juice!
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Bottle or can????
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Alex C.