BY DR. PEPPER #14 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Milke A.
Milke A.
Barquisimeto, Lara
Foodie Expert
I love regular Dr. Pepper. I have been drinking it ever since I was a small child. It is by far my favorite soda pop. I even love to make Dr. Pepper floats by dropping a scoop of vanilla ice cream into a large mug of Dr. Pepper. That is my favorite dessert. But I have never cared much for diet sodas. They always left a bad after taste in my mouth and they never tasted much like the regular pop. When Diet Dr. Pepper first came out I tried it and l didn't like it either. A few years ago, when I was on a diet trying to lose weight, I decided to give Diet Dr. Pepper another try. Boy was I surprised. They had definitely improved the flavor. Now it tastes almost as good as regular Dr. Pepper. And it doesn't have that awful after taste that most diet pops seem to have. It has zero calories. Today it is the only diet soda I can drink. I still occasionally drink the regular Dr. Pepper too but it is great that I have finally found a good tasting, diet soda that I can enjoy and not worry about the calories
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC
I purchased this as other 'sunshine' scented laundry products are quiet pleasant, and I wanted to do a big spring clean of all my linen, bedding etc. When I opened the box it smelled just awful, not fresh or floral or anything - just like chemicals and quite sickly. I did a few loads and it did wash them ok, and the smell came off the laundry when they dried on the line. Every time I went into the laundry or even the hallway near the laundry, the awful smell was still there. So, I solved the problem by putting the remaining powder in a sealed plast
ic box. I won't buy it again solely based on the smell.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Foodie Expert
This is the only soda I will drink. I will come home pop some in freezer. Just before it's completely frozen kind of slushie stage i will pour into a cup. Makes a great slushie. I will drink this cold with or without ice. Comes in many sizes and can be purchased anywhere. I am going to be heartbroken when Coca-Cola stops producing it next year. It's always sold out so I have to stock up when we find it. I buy 21-25 two liters a week. Plus individual sizes at gas station everday.How do we get Coca-Cola to continue production of dr. pepper?
Charity B.
Charity B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this drink. It's my go to. I have at least 1 a day. Their best ice cold. Enjoy it over ice on a hot summer day or at the lake. We keep a twelve pack in the fridge at all times. Refreshing and full of flavor. Goes well with much or dinner. In Texas I think it tastes better. From 12 ounce came to two liter bottles and 24 pack of cans get your fix today. Do you prefer Dr. Pepper or coke? Is there really even a contest here.?.?
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
Foodie Expert
I try to avoid soda. I really do especially with being 7 almost 8 months pregnant. I have always been a Mountain Dew girl but lord have mercy I popped me a pretty pink Dr. Pepper bottle open today, and it was amazing. It really hit the spot. Nice and cold with such an amazing flavor. Mmm mmm good! I can't lie I bought it 99% because of the little artwork on the label. But I'll be buying more this week just because it's yummy!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
Foodie Expert
Nothing compares to a good old Dr.Pepper on a can. Their bottles do not compared to the taste of can Dr. Pepper. packaging is very simple nothing to extravagant, but still nice. They can be a little bit pricey compared to a generic Dr.Pepper, but I rather spend a little bit more than have something that does not compare to Dr.Pepper. I love this brand and recommend it. I am a continuing costumer and will continue to buy it.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Foodie Expert
Dude, Dr. Pepper is like my favorite drink in the world. I know it's so unhealthy but they shouldn't have made it so dang good. I've been obsessed since I was so young😣 I lived in Taiwan for awhile, (where they don't have Dr. Pepper), & really though, you don't realize how much you love it till you realize you can't get it anymore. I'm so thankful to live in a place all the Dr. Pepper I could ever want😂
Laura V.
Laura V.
I love love love Dr. Pepper it's hands down my favorite soda...I just love it its really smooth to drink and the flavor 😍😍 gosh I love the flavor...also weird thing I like to put peanuts in my dr pepper and drink it and chew the peanuts to me that is just my favorite snack...y'all should try it at least once...or maybe eat a payday as you're drinking a dr. pepper believe me it tastes good
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Haskell, TX
I have been drinking Dr. Pepper since I was a little kid, and I still enjoy drinking it today. Dr. Pepper still has a unique taste that can not be replicated by knock off brands. My family regularly drinks a pack a week, except for my mother who can not stand the sweetness. Overall it is a great product, and if you have never tasted this drink, I recommend that you try it.
Cera E.
Cera E.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love Dr. Pepper. Not only do I drink it but I also cook with it. One can of dr pepper mixed with a box cake mix is so easy and tasty, you don't need eggs, oil, and anything else. I salute onions in dr. pepper. During the holidays I cook ham in dr pepper as well. The reaction between the dr pepper and pineapple gets rid of the salty taste and makes it most and delicious.
Heather M.
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Dani R.