Dr Pepper® Soda
Photos (224)
Milke A.
Milke A.
Medley, FL

I love regular Dr. Pepper. I have been drinking it ever since I was a small child. It is by far my favorite soda pop. I even love to make Dr. Pepper floats by dropping a scoop of vanilla ice cream into a large mug of Dr. Pepper. That is my favorite dessert. But I have never cared much for diet sodas. They always left a bad after taste in my mouth and they never tasted much like the regular pop. When Diet Dr. Pepper first came out I tried it and l didn't like it either. A few years ago, when I was on a diet trying to lose weight, I decided to give Diet Dr. Pepper another try. Boy was I surprised. They had definitely improved the flavor. Now it tastes almost as good as regular Dr. Pepper. And it doesn't have that awful after taste that most diet pops seem to have. It has zero calories. Today it is the only diet soda I can drink. I still occasionally drink the regular Dr. Pepper too but it is great that I have finally found a good tasting, diet soda that I can enjoy and not worry about the calories
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC

I purchased this as other 'sunshine' scented laundry products are quiet pleasant, and I wanted to do a big spring clean of all my linen, bedding etc. When I opened the box it smelled just awful, not fresh or floral or anything - just like chemicals and quite sickly. I did a few loads and it did wash them ok, and the smell came off the laundry when they dried on the line. Every time I went into the laundry or even the hallway near the laundry, the awful smell was still there. So, I solved the problem by putting the remaining powder in a sealed plast
ic box. I won't buy it again solely based on the smell.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

This is the only soda I will drink. I will come home pop some in freezer. Just before it's completely frozen kind of slushie stage i will pour into a cup. Makes a great slushie. I will drink this cold with or without ice. Comes in many sizes and can be purchased anywhere. I am going to be heartbroken when Coca-Cola stops producing it next year. It's always sold out so I have to stock up when we find it. I buy 21-25 two liters a week. Plus individual sizes at gas station everday.How do we get Coca-Cola to continue production of dr. pepper?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Tiffin, OH

I have been a big sunkist drinker for like the past 10 yrs and nothing but sunkist. Til my brother bought the cherry Dr pepper for him self and I ran out of my most favorite brand and I will drink other stuff if I have to and only if I have to. I drank one of the cherry Dr peppers and for the first time in yrs i actually fell in love with something other then my sunkist. Even when I pick up a 12 pack with my sunkist my mom can't believe it. I think that its something I will be switching with my sunkist for along time. Its awesome
Charity B.
Charity B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love this drink. It's my go to. I have at least 1 a day. Their best ice cold. Enjoy it over ice on a hot summer day or at the lake. We keep a twelve pack in the fridge at all times. Refreshing and full of flavor. Goes well with much or dinner. In Texas I think it tastes better. From 12 ounce came to two liter bottles and 24 pack of cans get your fix today. Do you prefer Dr. Pepper or coke? Is there really even a contest here.?.?
Dezz M.
Dezz M.

I try to avoid soda. I really do especially with being 7 almost 8 months pregnant. I have always been a Mountain Dew girl but lord have mercy I popped me a pretty pink Dr. Pepper bottle open today, and it was amazing. It really hit the spot. Nice and cold with such an amazing flavor. Mmm mmm good! I can't lie I bought it 99% because of the little artwork on the label. But I'll be buying more this week just because it's yummy!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brownsville, TX

Nothing compares to a good old Dr.Pepper on a can. Their bottles do not compared to the taste of can Dr. Pepper. packaging is very simple nothing to extravagant, but still nice. They can be a little bit pricey compared to a generic Dr.Pepper, but I rather spend a little bit more than have something that does not compare to Dr.Pepper. I love this brand and recommend it. I am a continuing costumer and will continue to buy it.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR

What can I say? I was 7 when I had my first Dr Pepper and it's been my favorite drink ever since that day. It's a cherry flavored coke with not overpowered cherry taste. Best over ice from the can but the absolute best is when you can find it in a GLASS BOTTLE. OMG if you find the glass bottles ones drink those and never go back to a plastic bottle or can there is just something about it that makes it even better
Courtney D.
Courtney D.

The first sip of a cold Dr. Pepper tastes like landing your dream job, hitting a home run, getting engaged, acing a test, and winning the lottery all at the same time. After the first sip it kinda goes down hill, because by the end I always feel really gross and ashamed that I just consumed that many carbs in just a soft drink but it really doesn't stop me from doing it again the next time I get thirsty.
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX

My most favorite soda since I was a child. I don't know how to explain it, it's sweet but also kind of vanilla-ish? I can't explain that aftertaste, but it's definitely distinct. This is my go-to soda anywhere and I would recommend it to everyone to drink.
Heather M.
Heather M.

How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, Ontario

Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Bottle or can????
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA

Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Alex C.