BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Kaitlyn W.
Orangeburg
Dr. pepper is such a great cherry soda. It’s not to cherry to where it slaps in the face. it’s nice
kristin c.
usa
There is nothing else like the original Dr. Pepper, in my opinion. It is sweet, has a district flavor, almost like cherry, and I love it so very much.
Dominique S.
Dade City
Im a pepper! I love Dr. Pepper! This is my go to soda. This is one of the only sodas that i can stomach hot. I will drink a Dr. Pepper instead of making coffee in the mornings. I have used used it as a marinade. Has great flavor and is nice and refreshing. Has been my favorite soda since i was a kid.
Kalista B.
Pauls Valley
You just can't beat an icy cold DP. It's even good partially frozen. I've even had it hot with lemon when i was sick.
Michelle N.
Dr Pepper is one type of soda that we always have at our house cause it’s actually a lot of people’s favorite soda.
Molly J.
Always my favorite. I probably drink too much honestly but it’s my daily caffeine source.
Kristina S.
Clarksville
My absolute favorite soda!!!! There’s nothing like the sweet crisp taste of an ice cold Dr. Pepper!!!
Samantha R.
Tucson
My go to soda when I crave something sweet to conquer my thirst. Dr. Pepper never lets me down, my other favorite is Dr. Pepper cherry.
keely r.
USA
Doctor pepper is so good! I dont drink soda much but all i know is dp has a great taste and is very refreshing
Brianna C.
Flatwoods
My favorite soda of all time. I like to switch it up, and drink other sodas as well. But always find myself going back to this.
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Dani R.