BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Buy on Amazon
Bethany H.
Personally I do not like this because the flavour is to strong and it has a weird taste . I have tried this once and I just didn’t like it at all but there is defiantly a lot of people who do like it x
Prismarie D.
Juana Diaz
So i wanted to try Dr.Pepper for a long time and I did it and didn't like it! Definitely not my kind of drink flavor!. My best friend love it and i always ask her why lol
Belinda M.
Murrieta, CA
I really don't know how people can drink this stuff. It's really bad and the smell is even worse. But maybe it's just me because it's really popular. I wouldn't waste the calories on something so gross.
Barbara G.
I do not like the taste, it's too sweet and unpleasant. I try it for a good friend who loves him, but it's frightening. I do not recommend it
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
I think Dr Pepper is to harsh going down, way to much carbonation for my taste. I think the can is well designed but the taste is not one of my favorites. If I would choose any cherry flavored drink by Pepsi it would be plain old cherry Pepsi.
Martina K.
Oravský Podzámok
This is an item which is so loved by the Americans but it’s just not for me. It leaves a weird aftertaste which I cannot really compare to anything. I really wanted to like this but unfortunately I won’t purchase his again.
Melinda H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I love to drink soda, but I do not like Dr. Pepper at all and I never have. It's peculiar flavor is awful to me. I'll stick with Pepsi!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I hate Dr Pepper. I can never stand the taste hated it ever since I was little. Everyone else seems to like it except for me. I hate it & will not drink it.
Jade K.
Liquid crack in a can. The most delicious drink ever and highly addictive. 0 vitamins but lots of delicious high fructose corn syrup.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
No me gusta para nada el sabor, tiene un gusto bien raro nunca me ha gustado
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Dani R.