BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Buy on Amazon
Destinee M.
Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda. It’s so unique and yummy. I believe dr. Pepper deserves more recognition because it is amazing!! I highly recommend. Buy at your local supermarket and/or grocery store! It will NOT disappoint!
Alyssa R.
Fort myers, FL
Im obsessed with dr pepper. Hands down best soda ever. I have a feeling it will be the reason for my clogged arteries in 10 years and im perfect ok with that. Well worth the unhealthy risks. I love you dr pepper
Brianna M.
Upland, IN
I love Dr Pepper! It’s always my go to, whether it’s cherry, vanilla or a new flavor at Wendy’s out of their cool machines! I love it all, fountain, bottle or can. I pick Dr Pepper always.
Eva W.
Bristol, VA
Number one favorite soda! Love love love it. I can drink it 24/7 and not get sick off it. I know most people hate soda from fast food places but I love dr pepper from fast food places lol
Yvette W.
This is my favorite soda. I drink these pretty much all the time. I drink the Cherry 🍒 as well. I always buy the 12 pack or the 20oz bottles to keep in the 🏡 for myself and visitors. There's not a shopping trip I go on and not pick them up. I normally catch the sales that H-E-B and Kroger run from time to time. I wish they sold the Dr Pepper® Cherry Soda came in 24pk.
Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
Dr. Pepper is a one of a kind soda! It has a different taste then your everyday soda and makes great ice cream floats! Slight cherry flavor but not over powering like some sodas. Perfects for parties, always a hit!
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
It's my favorite soda ever! It's so good to me! I've been drinking since I was young and it's so good. Granted I probably should drink more water but this soda is so addicting I love it!
Ronda S.
Vancouver
Best pop ever! Dr. Pepper is so good on ice, mixed with Fireball or just out of the box room temperature. Dr. Pepper has a uniqueness that can not be compared to anything. It’s rich, smooth and has a burp factor you can only find in Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper pairs nicely with any food you eat. So go have a Dr. Pepper today and see what you think.
Ashley B.
If there was a number one dr. Pepper fan it would be me. This drink is amazing it’s all I ever drink. Anytime I go out dr. Pepper and if they don’t have my drink it’s a huge disappointment. This drink is a god.
trisha V.
Dr Pepper® Original has been my favorite soda ever since I was little. When I feel like I could use a little caffeine it is my go to. I prefer this soft drink because it refreshing. I've tried newer flavors of soda over the last couple years but nothing compares.
theresa f.
Peoria, AZ
Do you like dr pepper
Lauren T.
Melbourne, Victoria
Is there actually pepper in it?
What do you think of Diet Dr Pepper?
Melanie C.
Are you a fan?
Amy A.
Fortuna, CA
Is any one else addicted to this soda?