BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Tilcia F.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I probably drink a Dr Pepper at least once every other day. This size bottle once a week. I try not to drink too many sodas but I do love this. Not too sweet but with a crisp taste I grew upon.
Jordan M.
Brockport
This is my favorite pop ever. I’ve always loved this and I’ll never stop loving it lol. It just tastes so great. I don’t know. I don’t think pop is really healthy for the human body but it’s fine. It happens.
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
When I really want some dessert but don't really have the time, I grab some Dr. Pepper. I don't know how they manage to make this side taste cream and carbonated at the same time. I love though!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I must’ve had me about 15 Dr. Peppers 😛. Who doesn’t love Dr Pepper? I love that it’s sweet but it’s also a complex flavor! Not the healthiest thing in the world but it is really refreshing when you’re craving that flavor!
Destinee M.
Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda. It’s so unique and yummy. I believe dr. Pepper deserves more recognition because it is amazing!! I highly recommend. Buy at your local supermarket and/or grocery store! It will NOT disappoint!
Alyssa R.
Fort myers, FL
Im obsessed with dr pepper. Hands down best soda ever. I have a feeling it will be the reason for my clogged arteries in 10 years and im perfect ok with that. Well worth the unhealthy risks. I love you dr pepper
Brianna M.
Upland, IN
I love Dr Pepper! It’s always my go to, whether it’s cherry, vanilla or a new flavor at Wendy’s out of their cool machines! I love it all, fountain, bottle or can. I pick Dr Pepper always.
Yvette W.
This is my favorite soda. I drink these pretty much all the time. I drink the Cherry 🍒 as well. I always buy the 12 pack or the 20oz bottles to keep in the 🏡 for myself and visitors. There's not a shopping trip I go on and not pick them up. I normally catch the sales that H-E-B and Kroger run from time to time. I wish they sold the Dr Pepper® Cherry Soda came in 24pk.
Eva W.
Bristol, VA
Number one favorite soda! Love love love it. I can drink it 24/7 and not get sick off it. I know most people hate soda from fast food places but I love dr pepper from fast food places lol
Stefani M.
Council Blfs, IA
Dr. Pepper is a one of a kind soda! It has a different taste then your everyday soda and makes great ice cream floats! Slight cherry flavor but not over powering like some sodas. Perfects for parties, always a hit!
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Dani R.