BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Lexi G.
Orange, VA
I’m not a big soda drinker, but every once in a while I have to have my all time favorite soda. What makes this soda so special? It has to be the bold, fizzy taste of a refreshing Dr Pepper. Oddly enough there’s a slight caramel taste which I adore!
Caitlyn A.
While I have tried other sodas, I always come back to dr. Pepper. The sweet syrupy taste alongside the carbonation is delightful. Don't over read when I say it is syrupy, it just adds to the wonderful flavor.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Yay! #1 in soda. I can’t believe my beloved dr. Pepper beat out the almighty Coca-Cola. Known as a Spicy cheery Dr Pepper is the most refreshing and craveable sparkling soft drink there is. I can’t live without my DP.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is the perfect beverage for a refreshment of a hot, summer day.  I always try to keep a Dr. Pepper in the fridge for when I work hard and need a refreshment.  I've been drinking this for years and I would highly recommend this product to anyone who likes cola.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
Dr Pepper is one of my favorite sodas. It’s very carbonated and it’s very refreshing! I love to have a Dr Pepper with pizza for dinner or tacos too! It’s just a good beverage to have with those party foods!
Christina meach M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best pop in the world Dr Pepper has been my very number one pop I always have a can of my purse always have a can with me no matter what it is my go-to drink I will literally have a can of dr. Pepper and rum it's so good but chicken also try dr. Pepper with a squeeze of lemon so good so so good
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This is one of my favorite brands but not THE favorite. Most places carry this which is nice. I usually get this when I need a break up from the typical brands that I get. Good flavor with comparable prices
Rachel P.
Purcell , OK
My go to at a barbecue! I love a nice cold Dr Pepper. Their 23 flavors just go so well together. I always keep some in the fridge when I'm dying for a soda. My significant other is addicted to Dr Pepper.
Stephanie F.
Ahhhhh Dr. Pepper, made by my favorite state! I absolutely love this stuff, it tastes amazing, and it makes me homesick. I love it! This is my go to soda over all of the other ones. No cons what-so-ever!
Sarah M.
Dr. Pepper is my go to soda. It blends well on a hot day grilling to being sipped with Mexican food. It is one of those refreshing beverages that I will take any time and do not want it to change ever.
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Bottle or can????
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Alex C.