BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Deborah L.
Boyertown, PA
I think Dr. Pepper must be a Southern thing. My husband's family is from Virginia, and for the longest time, the only time he could find it was when he went down South to visit family. Now that we can get it up North, we've always got it in the house. My husband loves it, but sadly, I do not. In my opinion, it tastes exactly like I imagine perfume would taste if you were to drink it. But, that's just my opinion.
Caitlyn A.
While I have tried other sodas, I always come back to dr. Pepper. The sweet syrupy taste alongside the carbonation is delightful. Don't over read when I say it is syrupy, it just adds to the wonderful flavor.
Pearl M.
Never flat tasting when I buy bottled Dr pepper, always refreshing & thirst quenching, very good choice of soda, great price at most places & get what you pay for, not too expensive, reasonably priced, would definitely buy again!
Christina meach M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best pop in the world Dr Pepper has been my very number one pop I always have a can of my purse always have a can with me no matter what it is my go-to drink I will literally have a can of dr. Pepper and rum it's so good but chicken also try dr. Pepper with a squeeze of lemon so good so so good
nela a.
I love Dr Pepper it's my favorite soda. I love the way it taste and smell. It burns my throat a little bit but it's worth it. My favorite packing is the unicorn limited edition. The flavor I tried are the original and the cherry flavor. I rather have original.
Purchased at: Walmart
my favorite soda of all time. there are many off brands of dr pepper but nothing tastes as good as the original. can find these almost anywhere to purchase. will continue to buy and recommend to others
Sarah M.
Dr. Pepper is my go to soda. It blends well on a hot day grilling to being sipped with Mexican food. It is one of those refreshing beverages that I will take any time and do not want it to change ever.
Jennifer D.
Hampton, GA
The ONLY thing that would make it better is if they sold Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I absolutely love Dr. Pepper and would drink it all the time if I could. Just like the old commercial, it’s for 10 and 2, but I wouldn’t drink it hot. Lol!
Alyssa N.
Monument, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Still my absolute favorite soda. If I could drink one every day I would. But diabetes. The only other generic version if you will that gets remotely close to this is Mr. Pibb, But I mean let’s be real, nothing beats a good Dr Pepper
Laura R.
Athens
This was the first every soft drink I tasted. The flavor was so delicious and I loved the caramel aftertaste of the drink. The amount of carbonation was perfect and I love the red labels on the bottles! Will buy again definitely!
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Dani R.