BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Buy on Walmart*
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Dr. Pepper is the best soda there is! I myself usually drink only water,
but sometimes I crave a Dr. Pepper and I cant resist but to drink one.
They have the best flavor and they don't leave that weird aftertaste
that no one likes. I recommend you try it if you haven't already.

Taylor W.
louisville , KY
there just something about dr pepper. it doesn’t really taste like coke and it doesn’t taste like cherry coke. i usually can’t go a day without drinking my dr pepper. it’s always best from fountain. as is every soft drink
Nancy C.
Wichita, KS
Okay so like..... anyone who knows me knows that I am OBSESSED like I have an addiction problem with this drink. It is by far my favorite soda ever! I kid not when I say I drink AT LEAST a glass of this a day. I know.. I know.. it’s bad. But I just love it! The taste is amazing! Some people will claim it tastes like medicine but I’d say it tastes like heaven! The only complaint I have with it is that... it is addicting so watch out!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Dr Pepper is unlike any other soda. It has like a little kicker or spice or something. It’s just different and really really tasty. One of my favorite liquors to add to it is Jim Beam red stag. They work so well together.
Tylee A.
Sulphur
Dr. Pepper is go my go to and favorite drink. I drink at least one a day because It is just so delicious. It isn’t too expensive and I highly recommend it to all of my friends. My fridge stays stocked up with them and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
I love the taste of Dr. Pepper. I get it from time to time when I am craving it. I have been a repeat customer. I do think that Mr. Pibb has a more crisp taste. The packaging is nice. I would recommend to others.
Lexi G.
Orange, VA
I’m not a big soda drinker, but every once in a while I have to have my all time favorite soda. What makes this soda so special? It has to be the bold, fizzy taste of a refreshing Dr Pepper. Oddly enough there’s a slight caramel taste which I adore!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Dr.pepper is my absolute favorite carbonated drink!! It truly is the best flavored soda I have ever had! I was drinking 12 cans a day and a whole 2 liter myself. It is great and super affordable and delicious !!
Laura S.
Apple Grove
Omg.... I can not start my day without a Dr. pepper! Other ppl want the coffee I want the pop! It’s refreshing & quenches your thirst. Decent price and amazing! If you don’t drink Dr.pepper then you are crazy!
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Yay! #1 in soda. I can’t believe my beloved dr. Pepper beat out the almighty Coca-Cola. Known as a Spicy cheery Dr Pepper is the most refreshing and craveable sparkling soft drink there is. I can’t live without my DP.
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Bottle or can????
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Alex C.