BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Buy on Walmart*
ビアンカ B.
Once you crack open that bottle you’ll hear the fizzz and feels the sweat of the cold soda on your hand and once you drink the soda you’ll want to chug it all but you can’t since it’s carbonated and it makes you want to burp right away hahah
Laura A.
Auburn, AL
I love this soda. I've been loyal to the brand since it's release. I love how it has a subtle cherry flavor and comes in a variety of sizes. I also love how you can purchase it at most retail or grocery stores making it very easy to access.
Daria K.
Super similar to Coke in texture and how carbonated it is and sugar levels, just obviously a different taste. I like how different Dr. Pepper is! I don't ever crave it, but if I'm eating out and it's an option, I'll usually grab one
V i.
My absolute favorite soda of all time. I love the flavor combination - not too citrusy and not too sweet. Perfect every time. They also have great customer service - about a year ago I purchased a bottle of Dr. Pepper that had a weird odor (like mildew) and emailed them worried about contamination. They responded quickly and even were kind enough to send a coupon for a free 12 pack.
Claire P.
I love Dr. Pepper! I usually choose it over other sodas, even coke & Pepsi, if I have the option. It has a more unique flavor that I love. I didn’t love it as much when I was younger but just within the last year I tried it and fell in love!
Alissa W.
League city , TX
Dr. Pepper is my favorite! There’s nothing like a cold, crisp taste of Dr. Pepper on a hot day. It is my go-to drink because it is affordable, able to be taken on the go, and tastes great! I’d definitely recommend this to everyone.
Savanah N.
You can't go wrong with Dr. Pepper! I enjoy this particular soda because of its sweet taste and it's super refreshing on a warm, summer day!!! My only gripe is that you can't drink too many because you can over do it on the sugar!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Omg Dr Pepper is one of my favrotie drinks I mean if you haven’t tried this then you are missing! It’s so smooth and has this awesome burst of flavor it’s amazing I would definitely recommend you trying I buy this every shopping trip
Lauren B.
Charlotte
Dr. Pepper is my most favorite soft drink. I love the flavor and the touch of caffeine that can give a little boost when needed. I typically purchase at Target where the price is a bit lower than the usual grocery store prices.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
This is my go to is I buy pop. It has a great cherry flavor to it and it’s even better with ice added in. It goes great with any meal or just by itself. I really don’t think it needs any improvement cause it’s great all by itself!!
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Bottle or can????
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Alex C.