BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Buy on Walmart*
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I only buy Dr. Pepper for Dr. Pepper chicken that my mom has a recipe for. I don't drink soda or pop. I know Dr. Pepper only works for my mom chicken recipe. Coke or Pepsi just doesn't work with it. I think they have too much sugar in them. I think there is less sugar in Dr. Pepper.
Gabriela R.
Greenville, SC
My kryptonite. Dr has been my weakness for the past 10 years. I have a case in my fridge at the moment. When they are on sale I stock up. Shall I drink one before bed...? Ok maybe not but I will be taking a can for lunch tomorrow. Drink Dr Pepper because life without it is dull.
abigail r.
clinton
i love it so much it tastes so good and i hope they will come out with more flavors of it like strawberry and vanilla i love it though it has to be my favorite drink ever if i could live off of it i would they should make dr.pepper fountains lol i would love that soooooo much
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I love it what can I say? I try really hard not to drink it every day but it is my absolute favorite soda. I have grown up with this and drank it through childhood til now. I love the flavor it's a common soda so I'm sure most people know where to find it. I do get it from Walmart. Yeah it's just delicious and I love it!!
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
Dr. Pepper will always be a favorite soda when I want a little caffeine. It has such a distinct flavor that makes it so appealing. It is so delicious! Can’t be described! The only problem I have with canned sodas is that they can be a little too carbonated in my opinion.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
Ah, my personal favorite soda. I wish I could drink this constantly! I love it’s robust flavors and how the carbonation hits the back of your throat. Also, you can get Dr. Pepper dirt cheap, which makes it difficult to resist! I recommend this to all soda lovers!
Kristen F.
My friends all say I am the reason Dr. Pepper is still in business lol. They believe I should buy stock in the company since this is the main soda I drink! My fridge is packed with either three 12-packs or at least three to five 6-pack 16.9oz bottles! There is something about the taste of an ice cold Dr. Pepper. The flavor is unlike any other soda I've tasted. I guess that's from the 23 secret flavors added in! I have no idea what all the 23 flavors are, but combined they have made one tasty beverage! It is definitely my favorite!
nela a.
I love Dr Pepper it's my favorite soda. I love the way it taste and smell. It burns my throat a little bit but it's worth it. My favorite packing is the unicorn limited edition. The flavor I tried are the original and the cherry flavor. I rather have original.
Harley M.
Dr.pepper is my all time favorite.Love the taste LOVE cooking with it as well gives food a spectacular flavor.I think Dr.pepper is one of the smoothest pop there is it's not to strong and is affordable and would absolutely buy often so yes would highly recommend this product.
Abbie Q.
I normally get Dr. Pepper in a can because the flavor seems to stay better, but Dr. Pepper in general in super good. I love all the flavors and when I want something with cherry in it, I choose the Dr. because other sodas with cherry are too overwhelming
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Bottle or can????
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Alex C.