BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Brandy O.
Lansing
Dr. Pepper is an explosion of flavors packed into a fizzy carbonated beverage. There have been many knock-offs but nothing beats the original! We all know the name and the label. It smells good and is tasty. If you have not tried it, I suggest that you do!
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Better than Coke and Pepsi. It has such a sweet caramely and cherry vibe all on its own. I find the cherry version is just too much cherry, but the original is a sweet balance. I crave this stuff all the time, and I don't know anyone who hasn't enjoyed it as well
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
I like Dr. Pepper. It's got a great taste and is very refreshing. I usually choose Dr. Pepper when I need something with a little bit of a different taste. I don't hardly drink this because I prefer classic Coke, but I have never not enjoyed a nice Dr. Pepper.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I try not to drink soda on the regular, but I do tend to have my cravings lol this will remainnnn my favorite soda of all time! In my opinion it’s way better than coke🙊 It’s sweet and awesomeeee with a bowl of fresh popcorn! I’m sure everyone agrees?! Dr Pepper® Original ❤️
Harley M.
Dr.pepper is my all time favorite.Love the taste LOVE cooking with it as well gives food a spectacular flavor.I think Dr.pepper is one of the smoothest pop there is it's not to strong and is affordable and would absolutely buy often so yes would highly recommend this product.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
I love a good dr.pepper!! I cant really describe what it tastes like. It is very sweet and maybe has a hint of cherry? Or root beer? It is definitely something to try out if you like dark sodas. It is refreshing and tastes great with pretty much anything. Im due for a dr pepper and will probably be getting one again soon!
Vivian R.
albuquerque, NM
You can't every go wrong with a great DR.Pepper. Its like the only soda I would drink.  I'm  not a heavy drinker of soda but I do enjoy these very much and is it me or is there something about this that just makes you CRAAAVVVEE it more. lol
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
As far as soda goes, Dr.pepper is a great taste! It is available in most places you shop! It is an expensive addiction because they can be addictive! However I feel this is a magical element in this when you are sick! May sound crazy but it is easier to keep down and will give you a little boost!
Kim J.
My favorite soda. I love the Dr Pepper. Taste great and affordable, but addicting. I only buy them once in a while because they aren’t really healthy for you. I usually crave them a certain time of the month. Oh and they do help me with my headaches.
Cassandra A.
Alvin, TX
All over great drink. It tastes way better than coke or Pepsi, and can be found practically everywhere. Plus the cost is always pretty low, which makes it readily available whenever you want or need it. Definitely a good choice if you’re thirsty.
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Bottle or can????
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Alex C.