BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
Ah. My third favorite soda, second to Coca Cola and Wild Cherry Pepsi. I love you, Dr. Pepper. However, I have to say - Mr. Pibb is a little bit sweeter and can do the job more effectively on some days, andddd I'm also still bitter about the whole marketing scheme where a certain type of Dr. Pepper was promoted as being exclusively for men. Mr. Pibb would never be so sexist. (I hope. I've never actually come across a Pibb marketing campaign.) Get your fizz together, and I might up the rating. Still enjoy you, tho. <3
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I drink sodas more than I like to admit honestly!! I have to have my caffeine to get my day started tho! Dr Pepper has forever been a favorite of mine! They are delicious and refreshing. I also think that their diets are not too bad either! I love the flavor it’s so different than most soft drinks of sodas. I usually get mine at Walmart or Kroger’s, but you can find them almost everywhere. I highly recommend them! I will continue to buy them too!
Darlene R.
Brimley
Dr. Pepper is a different taste that is satisfying.  It’s not like Coke or Pepsi but it’s just as popular in my opinion.  It goes down smoothly and quenches your thirst in a way you can appreciate.  It’s just that different, but just as good.  I will always keep it in my rotation.  Try it and love it!
Gabriel H.
Fayetteville
I've been drinking Dr. Pepper since I was little. I've been told I have an addiction to it, but how could you not. It tastes so good, it's different than your usual cola type drink. I can never get enough. Almost everywhere sells it, so it's easy to find. It's no more expensive than Coke or Pepsi. The best part in my opinion is it takes a while for it to go flat. I can make one can last at least 4-5 hours before it even starts to go flat.
Kat J.
You can’t ever go wrong with a nice cold fizzy Dr. Pepper,... I’m not a big soda drinker, but I can’t resist taking a sip whenever my hubby gets a bottle. It’s got a delicious unique taste that isn’t like any other cola on the market. We buy bottles pretty frequently and I’ve never been disappointed by the quality. It’s much better than the obvious knock-offs (I’m looking at you, Pibb Xtra 16 oz Plastic Bottle).

I definitely recommend!!!
Janell H.
Mount Vernon
I love this soft drink so much. I have cravings for it all the time. I live in Texas and down here this is like fuel to us. My cousin use to say when someone would ask if she wanted Diet Dr Pepper she would respond "Um NO! We don't drink the unleaded crap. We drink only the full Leaded stuff!" I laughed so hard and now, years later I know what she meant. It tastes so amazing.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Dr Pepper is my lifeline. It has 23 amazing flavors. I’ve loved this since I was a kid. Most people who have never drank it, think it’s either too sweet or amazing. I’m from the Dr Pepper country so I can never get enough of it. It is a sweet cool taste and it puts a smile on my face. Less than $2 for a 20 ounce and it is worth every penny
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I love Dr. Pepper it’s my second favorite soda to Coca Cola. I like Dr Pepper for its sweeter taste plus it has more caffeine so its a nice morning pick me up cause I rarely drink coffee. I love 23 flavor blend and I’d definitely buy this product again.
Chy M.
I always have one right by my side and I am never out of my Dr Pepper as long as I am awake I am drinking it it has been the only one I have been drinking for years and I will take it to my grave if I can Dr Pepper is the only good drink out there and I even can mix it with a liquor called peachtree and it is really good
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Cans are absolutely the way to go with this and all sodas really. Dr. Pepper is my favorite at the moment, and for the last few years. It began when my wisdom teeth were pulled and I had to pack them with strips that were soaked in clove oil. The receptionist told me that this would be the least contradictory flavor with the clove oil, and it really was great. Other drinks tasted weird with them. So, this is my review advocating for Dr pepper if you have oral surgery and have to use clove oil basically, bc it's delicious to begin with.
Isis B.
Where i can buy
Stephen G.
Bloomington, CA
How many cups of dr Pepper do you have a day
Felecia W.
Concord, NC
I see you guy are coming up with a lot more flavors for Dr pepper are they as good as plain Dr pepper?
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
Does diet taste as good as the regular?
Manerva P.
Has any body try the diet dr.pepper