Leslie K.
Seward, PA

Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?

Rosie C.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Arnold, MO
5 years, 7 months ago
I like both, but if there is the option of getting the cherry, I usually go for that one!
Kelly T.
Angie K.
Angie K.
Milwaukee, WI
5 years, 8 months ago
I'm gonna have to go with cherry. I like the original but the cherry is a different flavor and I love it!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
5 years, 8 months ago
I LOVE the original but I have tried Cherry Dr. Pepper and i like it too. But I would rather have the original!