BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Julie _.
Sugar land
I started drinking Dr.pepper because my brother gave me some of him one day. I remember telling myself (damn this is so good). I love the original and the cherry flavored. I drink Dr.pepper most of the time now. If you're looking for something new to drink you should thy Dr.Pepper
Lexi R.
Crown Point
Purchased at: Walgreens
DR PEPPER IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE DRINK ON THE PLANET! the spiced cherry flavor is just to die for. It is such a satisfying taste. Nothing compares to drinking Dr.Pepper. And the packaging is iconic and simple and hasn’t changed too much throughout the years which is awesome
Dustie B.
Shawnee, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
All i drink!! My coffee, my tea.... Dr Pepper is amazing if you don’t agree — you are wrong! lol! Dr Pepper is like the water of the gods and it makes you love longer, jump higher and get all the things off your mom to do list faster Ha!
Joel R.
Austin, TX
I feel like you either love it or hate it, I use to hate DP growing up, but now as an adult it’s my favorite drink. Idk what it is, something in the 23 flavors I guess. Plus it’s caffeinated so, helps when I’m getting sleepy.
Sarah M.
78628
Purchased at: Walmart
I drink dr.pepper every single day!!! It is my caffeine addiction drink that I love so much and if you ask anyone they would agree. It is sweet and really carbonated. I need a lot during the day and I don’t regret it
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I drink sodas more than I like to admit honestly!! I have to have my caffeine to get my day started tho! Dr Pepper has forever been a favorite of mine! They are delicious and refreshing. I also think that their diets are not too bad either! I love the flavor it’s so different than most soft drinks of sodas. I usually get mine at Walmart or Kroger’s, but you can find them almost everywhere. I highly recommend them! I will continue to buy them too!
Gabriel H.
Fayetteville, AR
I've been drinking Dr. Pepper since I was little. I've been told I have an addiction to it, but how could you not. It tastes so good, it's different than your usual cola type drink. I can never get enough. Almost everywhere sells it, so it's easy to find. It's no more expensive than Coke or Pepsi. The best part in my opinion is it takes a while for it to go flat. I can make one can last at least 4-5 hours before it even starts to go flat.
Dollie R.
BELL CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr. Peppers on my favorite what if I never go wrong with this nice little bubbly don't recommend drinking too much of it though and the prices reasonable depending where you purchase
Kat J.
You can’t ever go wrong with a nice cold fizzy Dr. Pepper,... I’m not a big soda drinker, but I can’t resist taking a sip whenever my hubby gets a bottle. It’s got a delicious unique taste that isn’t like any other cola on the market. We buy bottles pretty frequently and I’ve never been disappointed by the quality. It’s much better than the obvious knock-offs (I’m looking at you, Pibb Xtra 16 oz Plastic Bottle).

I definitely recommend!!!
Leigh W.
Franklin, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have loved Dr. Pepper since I was a child . But as an adult I have developed an addiction to it. I can’t start my day without my Dr. Pepper. I absolutely love it.
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Dani R.