BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Buy on Amazon
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I drink sodas more than I like to admit honestly!! I have to have my caffeine to get my day started tho! Dr Pepper has forever been a favorite of mine! They are delicious and refreshing. I also think that their diets are not too bad either! I love the flavor it’s so different than most soft drinks of sodas. I usually get mine at Walmart or Kroger’s, but you can find them almost everywhere. I highly recommend them! I will continue to buy them too!
Gabriel H.
Fayetteville
I've been drinking Dr. Pepper since I was little. I've been told I have an addiction to it, but how could you not. It tastes so good, it's different than your usual cola type drink. I can never get enough. Almost everywhere sells it, so it's easy to find. It's no more expensive than Coke or Pepsi. The best part in my opinion is it takes a while for it to go flat. I can make one can last at least 4-5 hours before it even starts to go flat.
Kat J.
You can’t ever go wrong with a nice cold fizzy Dr. Pepper,... I’m not a big soda drinker, but I can’t resist taking a sip whenever my hubby gets a bottle. It’s got a delicious unique taste that isn’t like any other cola on the market. We buy bottles pretty frequently and I’ve never been disappointed by the quality. It’s much better than the obvious knock-offs (I’m looking at you, Pibb Xtra 16 oz Plastic Bottle).

I definitely recommend!!!
Chy M.
I always have one right by my side and I am never out of my Dr Pepper as long as I am awake I am drinking it it has been the only one I have been drinking for years and I will take it to my grave if I can Dr Pepper is the only good drink out there and I even can mix it with a liquor called peachtree and it is really good
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Cans are absolutely the way to go with this and all sodas really. Dr. Pepper is my favorite at the moment, and for the last few years. It began when my wisdom teeth were pulled and I had to pack them with strips that were soaked in clove oil. The receptionist told me that this would be the least contradictory flavor with the clove oil, and it really was great. Other drinks tasted weird with them. So, this is my review advocating for Dr pepper if you have oral surgery and have to use clove oil basically, bc it's delicious to begin with.
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
The most refreshing soda I’ve ever had. Delicious and just enough carbonation to make it good, not too much like coke or Pepsi. I normally reach for this soda. If no one has ever really considered Dr. pepper, please do so.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Dr. pepper is the only soda I buy for myself! My local grocery store Publix offers deals like buy 1 get 1 free all the time which helps save money! Dr. Pepper to me is smooth, refreshing and unlike any soda I’ve ever had! I’m hopelessly addicted! If you are tired of boring coke you’ll love dr. Pepper!
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Doctor pepper is my favorite soda, it is sweet and has a little bit of a bite , it goes well with so many different meals that it is just a great drink , it’s good served room temp, or on ice and is just so delicious
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
Me and everyone in my house loves Dr. Pepper. I live the taste. It's different then another soda out there. The only thing I don't like is. When u go to open any Dr. Pepper in a plastic bottle, it ALWAYS over flows, and explodes. No matter how calm u keep that bottle, your soda will explode when u open it. So we try to stay with cans when we buy Dr. Pepper.
Tina G.
Kirwin
Dr. Pepper is amazing! I have got my son to start loving it as much as I do. Anytime I want a soft drink, this is the first one I will go for. I have loved this for years and will continue to love it. It taste so much better than it competitors and should be offered in more locations.
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Dani R.