BY DR. PEPPER #1 in Soda & Soft Drinks

As authentic as a vintage "I'm a Pepper®" tee, Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There's nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Buy on Walmart*
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I drink sodas more than I like to admit honestly!! I have to have my caffeine to get my day started tho! Dr Pepper has forever been a favorite of mine! They are delicious and refreshing. I also think that their diets are not too bad either! I love the flavor it’s so different than most soft drinks of sodas. I usually get mine at Walmart or Kroger’s, but you can find them almost everywhere. I highly recommend them! I will continue to buy them too!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I try not to drink soda on the regular, but I do tend to have my cravings lol this will remainnnn my favorite soda of all time! In my opinion it’s way better than coke🙊 It’s sweet and awesomeeee with a bowl of fresh popcorn! I’m sure everyone agrees?! Dr Pepper® Original ❤️
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
You can’t ever go wrong with a nice cold fizzy Dr. Pepper,... I’m not a big soda drinker, but I can’t resist taking a sip whenever my hubby gets a bottle. It’s got a delicious unique taste that isn’t like any other cola on the market. We buy bottles pretty frequently and I’ve never been disappointed by the quality. It’s much better than the obvious knock-offs (I’m looking at you, Pibb Xtra 16 oz Plastic Bottle).

I definitely recommend!!!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Why not do a review on my favorite soda? Dr Pepper has been one of my favorites my whole life, that is my number one favorite today. I love the Cherry like flavor with that little bit of pepper, which seems strange to say. If for some reason you still haven't ever had a Dr. Pepper, what are you waiting for?!
Yvette W.
This is my favorite soda. I drink these pretty much all the time. I drink the Cherry 🍒 as well. I always buy the 12 pack or the 20oz bottles to keep in the 🏡 for myself and visitors. There's not a shopping trip I go on and not pick them up. I normally catch the sales that H-E-B and Kroger run from time to time. I wish they sold the Dr Pepper® Cherry Soda came in 24pk.
Chris B.
Des Moines
I start my day not with a coffee in the morning, but walking to the nearest Burger King and get myself a medium Dr Pepper. That is just the start to my day. I drink maybe another 2-3 cans extra. I love it and couldn't live without it. And btw, why is burger king, or some fountain DP is better than from the plastic bottle? My all time favorite is out of a glass bottle.
Dawna G.
Jemison
I grew up on Dr.pepper. It's based in Texas. It's a great soft drink. Has a cherry flavor to it. It was my go to soda most of my life. I drank it a lot as in daily when I was a smoker. After I quit smoking about 4 years ago my taste changed and I don't love it as much as I did. I do drink it occasionally still, just not obsessed with it.
Amanda W.
This is my go to pop always. I love dark pops and the flavor of Dr. Pepper is just great. I love that it has caffeine because it's a great way to boost my energy in the middle of the day. I prefer the bottles over cans but this product tastes so good. Only downside is how much sugar it contains but what pop doesn't have a lot of sugar?
Monica W.
Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda. It is tasty and comes in different flavors. The packaging is catchy and simple. It is affordable in all aspects bottles or cans. The taste of dr.pepper is carbonated but it is good to me and I will continue to buy it. I recommend everyone try Dr.Pepper it is my favorite dark soda.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard
Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper... One of my FAVE sodas. I love the rich cola cherry taste. Whenever I am craving a nice soda, I grab a one. Although I love this soda, my only slight complaint is that it doesn't come out as tasty from a soda fountain. Not sure why that it, but 5/5 for the bottled and canned version!
Heather M.
How do you prefer your Dr pepper? (can, glass with ice /no ice, plastic bottle , glass bottle, liter, ect)
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
Is dr. Pepper your first choice?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Bottle or can????
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Do you enjoy Dr. Pepper (original) or Dr. Pepper cherry more?
Alex C.