BY DR. PEPPER #40 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
Before I knew this existed, I would use dr. Pepper or root beer to make my pulled pork sandwiches in a crock pot. I love this stuff! It is amazing and works fantastic.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just tried this on some steaks and it is so good. I will use this again on other meats. I would highly recommend this to my friends. If you have not tried this yet please go out and try it.
Jacob W.
Taste really good on steaks! Great price and is very tasty! My whole family enjoyed the wonderful steaks that we grilled out. Will definitely be recommending this to my family and friends and will be purchased every time we prepare steaks!
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
This Dr. Pepper marinade gives meat a great taste. You can taste hints of Dr. Pepper without it being too overbearing. A great, sweet taste at an affordable price. My husband who is a sauce snob really enjoyed this.
Hanna J.
Saint Albans , WV
The Dr. Pepper marinade is perfect for summer cookouts. It can go on just about anything you want to use it for. I think is a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth is to please your guests.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This was different taste and if you like Dr Pepper like me you will love how tasty and different it is . This is perfect for cooking out or just something special try it today
LaToya F.
Stafford, TX
Great marinade for pork ribs!
Soak in dish with season all and garlic for 3 hours or overnight. Place on smoking grill. Yummy!!!!
Deedee S.
This was a great sauce for chicken. My whole family loved it and would use it again on the future. Would recommend to others.
Sharice B.
Has anyone tried this?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Is this even good?! Looks like I'd be interesting
Kiancee  S.
What meat goes best with this marinade?