Dr Pepper in it's original formula!!! Previously known as Dublin Dr Pepper. Still with Cane Sugar!!!

Does the cane sugar change the flavor of this?
I've never heard of this before but Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite drinks! Where can I find it? Is it available in any chain stores?
Do they still make the little 8oz bottles?
Start your review of Dr Pepper® Made with Sugar!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Instacart
this tastes so much better than a dr. Pepper made with high-fructose corn syrup. This particular serving is in a old school glass bottle. It's got retro logos and it's pretty cool. then there's also the fact that something made with sugar is better for you than with hfcs, even though you're still drinking a soda you are leaving out some of those harsh chemicals for your body.
Dothan
Love this! I love it’s made with real sugar! I love the flavor! Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda it’s so delicious and refreshing! I buy it when it’s buy one get one. I would recommend this to people who love dr. Pepper but don’t want to drink corn syrup.
Any pop that’s made from real sugar tastes better than ones made with corn syrup. To me, the it’s tastes crisper and cleaner. I like the old-timey can it comes in as well. I’d buy a six pack for the fridge for sure!
Mound City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
While we enjoy regular Dr Pepper this is by far our favorite and I truly wish it was available in our area again. Tastes so much better. And better for us than the high fructose corn syrup version. Highly recommend and petition it to be available again.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
I’ve only seen this soda a few places before and only ever had it at a family party. It tastes like regular Dr Pepper... 4 stars because of lack of availability.
Cotulla , TX
I don't always drink Dr Pepper but the original ones are always better and they are affordable and inexpensive! But I like and brand of Dr Pepper and I'm a repeat consumer and would definitely recommend this to others
Vegetarian, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Prnc Frederck, MD
Dr Pepper® Made with Sugar uploaded by Kaelyn C.
Dr.Pepper is and has always been my favorite brand of soda! From the crisp taste to the smoothness it is an all around great soda! I always crave this soda no mater what I'm doing! If you haven't tried it yet I totally recommend you do!
Thurman, OH
I love the flavor and taste of this beverage. I've been drinking it for years and years. Wonderful and refreshing over ice on a hot day! One of the main beverage choices in my home! I definitely feel the price is fair and I love having this drink with a snack or dinner!perfect for anytime of day!
Shelbyville
Please Please PLEASE!!!! Bring back Dublin Dr. Pepper!!! Being from Texas, this was a staple in our house!  I much prefer sodas made with real cane sugar over the high-fructose corn syrup. They are just much more satisfying and refreshing!  PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!!!
No Special Diet
As a Texan, I know the obsessive fervor with which Dr. Pepper drinkers insist on Dr. Pepper. Also as a Texan, I know the extremes to which die-hard fans will go to kill their kidneys exclusively with Dublin DP, because it is just the pinnacle of goodness.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...