Dr Pepper® Licorice Candy Twists uploaded by Kendra P.

BY DR. PEPPER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Juicy, chewy licorice that tastes just like one of America's favourite sodas - Dr Pepper! This pack contains around 20 candy sticks flavoured with REAL Dr Pepper. There is no mistaking that taste in this candy - pick up a bag and find out for yourself today! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle S.
Yuck! I love Dr Pepper but this is more of Black licorice with a hint of Dr Pepper. I hate black licorice.. this is one of the more disgusting things I've tried and was really let down.. I think they need to try a different route. Would not recommend.
Tikkitress C.
Daytona Beach, FL
I've tried this in the dollar tree before and it's okay not anything really special it doesn't tend to hold a strong tatse and has been stale the couple times I tried it.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
I really love do love Dr Pepper so I thought I'd love this. When I went to the east coast with my boyfriend, we stopped at a gas station and picked up a bag. At first bite, it was a little hard but got through it, definitely had the taste of Dr Pepper but wasn't as satisfying as the actual soda itself and left me a weird after taste in my mouth which I didn't like.. don't know if I'd eat them again.
Chelsea W.
If you love Dr. Pepper and candy, then this is perfect! I wasn't sure about it at first, but it's delicious. It tastes a lot like Dr. Pepper! You can get it at the Dollar Tree or Five Below.
Mishal F.
Personally I don't like any type of licorice to begin with but at the beginning these tasted good then they tasted nasty. my brother however loved it because he loves Dr Pepper .
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
Being the Dr. Pepper fanatic that I am, I was excited to see these in the dollar tree. Sad to say these did not taste like the soda. I was disappointed to say the least.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
I enjoyed these! they were kind of tough but overall they were good. i would get them again if i saw them or had a craving for them. but its not a must have
Kendra P.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bought these at the dollar store because I love Dr pepper but these aren't super amazing. they taste like flat Dr pepper. still edible but meh
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
I tried these because I love Dr. Pepper. I wasn't do impressed. The texture of the candy is kind of odd and also there is a weird after taste.
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
As much as I love Dr. Pepper, these are pretty gross. The flavor is there, but it just tastes like a super, super flat and bitter Dr. Pepper.