Add a Photo

By DR. PEPPER
Dr Pepper Heritage Soda: Always one of a kind Made with real sugar Authentic blend of 23 flavors
Photo (1)
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Yuba city

This soda is one of the best soda on the market. Has a good taste and is something we by cases of in my house hold
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I loveeee Dr Pepper, it is one of my favorite soda drinks. It is also a great mixer for certain alcohol beverages
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY

I'm not a huge fan of the flavor of dr. pepper. it taste alright once in awhile but not all the time because the taste gets boring. defintly tastes better on ice than being warm. honestly would suggest drinking something else other than this because of the flavor.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Concord, NH

I love these throw back versions with real sugar but the doctor pepper one is so hard to find!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC, NC

The only flaw Is I can't find it to buy anymore.The real sugar just makes it so much better somehow.
yesi b.
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I never really liked doctor pepper and still don't like it. I love to drink icee and my sis sais it tastes just like dr. Pepper Oh well

Join Now