Dr Pepper Heritage Soda uploaded by Bobbi P.

BY DR. PEPPER

Dr Pepper Heritage Soda: Always one of a kind Made with real sugar Authentic blend of 23 flavors see more...

Photo (1)
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Yuba city, Ca
This soda is one of the best soda on the market. Has a good taste and is something we by cases of in my house hold
Franciane S.
Franciane S.
I really dislike the flavor of this soda. It tastes like medicine. It also has high level of sugar, what is really unhealthy for you.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Concord, NH
I love these throw back versions with real sugar but the doctor pepper one is so hard to find!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I'm not a huge fan of the flavor of dr. pepper. it taste alright once in awhile but not all the time because the taste gets boring. defintly tastes better on ice than being warm. honestly would suggest drinking something else other than this because of the flavor.
yesi b.
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I never really liked doctor pepper and still don't like it. I love to drink icee and my sis sais it tastes just like dr. Pepper Oh well
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I loveeee Dr Pepper, it is one of my favorite soda drinks. It is also a great mixer for certain alcohol beverages
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
The only flaw Is I can't find it to buy anymore.The real sugar just makes it so much better somehow.