BY DR. PEPPER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natalia A.
Winston Salem, NC
I honestly think Dr. Pepper is the best soda to drink the first time i ever tried it i automatically fell in love the taste is really satisfying and packaging looks very simple and nice to look at i think its better than coke because it has a more sweet taste while coke is a little bitter i buy this drink every time i go out to eat!
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I'm not a huge fan of the flavor of dr. pepper. it taste alright once in awhile but not all the time because the taste gets boring. defintly tastes better on ice than being warm. honestly would suggest drinking something else other than this because of the flavor.
Yanira V.
Mcallen, TX
i really enjoy the soda even though its bad i still enjoy it but i dont drink it everyday which everyone should not drink soda every day because it is very unhealthy but i enjoy the drink once and a while
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
Can Dr Pepper do wrong? NEVER!
I must say that a Dr Pepper is never far away from me. It has to be the perfect drink. If you drink alcohol, it even makes as a great mixer.
As a lover of BBQ I even use it to marinate my meat before placing it on the grill. It makes it so nice and tender!
But my main enjoyment is drinking an Ice Cold Dr Pepper. It is satisfying without being too sweet. It never has a "flat" taste to it or over carbonated.
When the Heritage Soda came out, I was eager to try it with real sugar. I was not disappointed. I enjoyed it very much but it was in limited supply. I really enjoyed the packaging. I liked seeing the old 10 2 4 on the can. (Something that I remembered from my childhood.)
I think that is why I enjoy drinking Dr Pepper so much, it's familiar, satisfying, and reminds m of finding a lost friend. It is my constant! Couldn't go a day without my 10 2 & 4
Sondra M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I didn't use to like diet drinks but once I tried Diet Dr Pepper I was hooked. You couldn't tell a difference between it and the regular flavor. It has a great flavor with no aftertaste. I prefer this brand over all the others.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
I live dr.pepper! I probably drink it every day which definitely is not good for you. I mix it up sometimes with the diet but I definitely like the good old original Dr Pepper. It's just so refreshing and goes with everything!
Kati M.
Fort Worth, TX
Not sure why this drink isn't labeled as the best soda ever, because to me, that's what it is!! Made with real cane sugar, this dr. Pepper tastes so much better than the one with other sweeteners. While some would suggest this would be bad for you, the real sugar is much better for you than the fake sugars on the market! The taste in this drink is thinner and not as syrupy as the other dr. Pepper, and when you go back to a regular Dr Pepper, you will miss this one! It doesn't leave a nasty residue in your mouth and is the better choice of the two, if you're going to have one!
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Dr. Pepper. It is my favorite soda of all time. I have at least on can of the good ole DP every day. If I am in line at the store and there is a Dr Pepper in the cooler by the register 9/10 times I will be buying that Dr Pepper. It is perfectly crisp and sweet at the same time. Sometimes the bubbles are just right that they give you that little burn in the back of your throat. Ah it is amazing.
Christina E.
I have a serious problem with drinking Dr. Pepper, as in I drink too much. I can finish 44oz+ in a few short hours. I LOVE Dr. Pepper. It has a unique crisp flavor that makes it a perfect drink for whatever you're eating. Off-brands just aren't the same, though the caffeine free variety is good too and it doesn't change the flavor.
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
There ya have it folks! The main reason I am as tall as I am round...lol I love Dr Pepper too much! Everyone who knows me always says they can not see how come I'm such a little fat girl, I don't eat much hardly ever, BUT it turns out a 2 liter of Dr Pepper everyday for 25 years is very very bad for you. So while I recommend this soda to anyone, I recommend being very gentle with it since it's so good!
And FYI never take a large sip around a funny friend... Dr Pepper hurts like fire when it shoots out of your nose.. ;)
Christina B.
Cambridge, MD
Is this product still available?