Dr Pepper Heritage Soda uploaded by Bobbi P.

BY DR. PEPPER

Dr Pepper Heritage Soda: Always one of a kind Made with real sugar Authentic blend of 23 flavors see more...

Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City, CA
Foodie Expert
This soda is one of the best soda on the market. Has a good taste and is something we by cases of in my house hold
Franciane S.
Franciane S.
I really dislike the flavor of this soda. It tastes like medicine. It also has high level of sugar, what is really unhealthy for you.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Akron, PA
Foodie Expert
My favorite soda l. I could drink Dr pepper everyday. It's a family tradition for us my dad got me started on it at a young age
katie s.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
So good!!!! Reminds me of a simpler time. I will never stop loving the unique and delicious taste of doctor pepper
Briana G.
Briana G.
Fredericksburg, VA
Every time I have a choice of drink to order I always order Dr Pepper, it's hands down my favorite soda
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Hamilton , OH
I don't usually drink pop but when I do I crave Dr Pepper. Will always be my favorite.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I'm not a huge fan of the flavor of dr. pepper. it taste alright once in awhile but not all the time because the taste gets boring. defintly tastes better on ice than being warm. honestly would suggest drinking something else other than this because of the flavor.
yesi b.
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I never really liked doctor pepper and still don't like it. I love to drink icee and my sis sais it tastes just like dr. Pepper Oh well
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Concord, NH
I love these throw back versions with real sugar but the doctor pepper one is so hard to find!
Oliver S.
Oliver S.
Manchester
Everything about Dr Pepper makes me so excited. The flavour is my favourite a drink has ever shown, the whole product is incredible to me. I don't think I could live withought it! I would say that the calorie count is quite high along with sugar fat etc... but I don't mind for Dr Pepper coz it just slays every other drink!!!