Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper Heritage Soda, 12 oz, 12pk uploaded by Jessica S.Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper Heritage Soda, 12 oz, 12pk uploaded by Rebekah G.Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper Heritage Soda, 12 oz, 12pk uploaded by Kati M.

BY DR. PEPPER #51 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Dr. Pepper. It is my favorite soda of all time. I have at least on can of the good ole DP every day. If I am in line at the store and there is a Dr Pepper in the cooler by the register 9/10 times I will be buying that Dr Pepper. It is perfectly crisp and sweet at the same time. Sometimes the bubbles are just right that they give you that little burn in the back of your throat. Ah it is amazing.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Orem, UT
Foodie Expert
This original recipe is better than what you buy in the store today - it has pure cane sugar as opposed to corn syrup, and you can taste the difference. Nice and crisp; a sharp sweetness that just can't be captured with corn syrup. I miss being able to drive a few miles to get this! We stocked up before we moved, but we've run out and are craving it :)
Ana O.
Ana O.
When I would be asked to recommend any soft drink the drink that always comes to my mind is Dr Pepper. Like seriously this is THE BEST soft drink there is. This drink will never upset you I love to drink this cold because it taste really good cold. I would so recommend this to everyone like seriously Dr Pepper is the best soft drink out there.
Christina E.
Christina E.
I have a serious problem with drinking Dr. Pepper, as in I drink too much. I can finish 44oz+ in a few short hours. I LOVE Dr. Pepper. It has a unique crisp flavor that makes it a perfect drink for whatever you're eating. Off-brands just aren't the same, though the caffeine free variety is good too and it doesn't change the flavor.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I like to drink DR Pepper because it was invented by a Pharmacist and I am Pharmacy Technician so it's a little nerd thing I do. However it is a great tasting soda and is affordable I would definitely recommend it to friends and family members. I was buying it for years even before I knew that little fact about it's inventor.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC
Pepsi is my all time favorite soda. The packaging is so nice and it is a good value. It is nice and bubble and doesn't taste very sugary at all. It does not need to be improve why so ever. It tastes amazing and I will always buy more of it! I would also recommend this soda brand always! The love I got for Pepsi is ridiculous.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
I love Dr. Pepper. It's great for a little pick me up on a hot summer day. But my favorite way is to have it hot. My grandmother, when I was a kid, would warm some up for me if I had a hard time sleeping. Something about that extra fizz, made it comforting. It also helps sore throats when heated. Love the stuff!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Terre Haute, IN
I think since about 2011, when I discovered my love for Dr. Pepper, I've probably had over 1000 of them!! Dr. Pepper is my go to drink whenever I am in any mood because it seems to soothe me. The only thing I have to worry about is breakouts, but my love for this drink will NEVER go away !
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Saint Amant, LA
My most favorite soda. Its super easy to find and rather inexpensive. The flavor is amazing and will leave you speechless. I will continue drinking this soda and totally recommend. The dr. pepper in the pepsi family is pepsi and I wouldn't recommend it or would I personally drink it.
Yaiza M.
Yaiza M.
Oviedo, FL
Foodie Expert
siempre decia huy yo no quiero ese refresco pero el dia q la probe por primera vez quede loca con ella su sabor es riquisimo desde entonces no vivo sin ella todos los dias me tomo un vaso fielmente. y se las recomiendo a todo el que pueda por que su sabor es increiblemente delicioso
Christina B.
Christina B.
Cambridge, MD
Is this product still available?