BeveragesSodaDr. Pepper
Dr Pepper Diet Cream Soda

Dr Pepper Diet Cream Soda

A perfect blend of Diet Dr Pepper and the classic smoothness and taste of cream soda

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Pepper Diet Cream Soda!
Theresa A.
Mayfield Vlg, OH
Delicious! I love Dr Pepper products and this is a yummy flavor. I love cream soda and this is the best diet or zero sugar brand I have tried. I buy several cases when they’re on sale. Highly recommend!
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this soda! I usually go for the cherry flavored sodas but Dr Pepper Diet Cream Soda won me over. The cream flavor is not overpowering or fake tasting. The original Dr Pepper flavor is still present and it is a great combo. I would purchase again.
Kathy R.
OMG, this is the best diet soda ever. it's like taking two of my favorite drinks and making it one and it tastes soo good. I wish they would make this in bulk and provide it in a case as the 12 packs don't last long in my house! if you're trying to go from a regular soda to diet, this is the one you've gotta try to make the switch!
Janae  C.
There’s always something special about opening up a can of cream soda. The Dr Pepper Diet Cream soda is so delicious, it’s the perfect combo for any occasion! Worth the purchase, especially for those who prefer diet soda drinks!
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Dr Pepper Diet Cream Soda uploaded by Tanna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing! I absolutely love the flavor. The only issue is that it can be hard to find lately! Dr Pepper Diet Cream Soda
Alejandro S.
Good addict to flavor better than a& w cream soda! Great for anytime of day. Better when your on a diet and don't want sugar
Selena M.
El Paso
This diet cream soda is my absolute favorite when I’m craving something sweet. It’s so refreshing and will always choose this over anything else.
Tilena T.
Great Falls
Amazing!! Even my husband loves these and he can’t stand diet drinks. This is so smooth and sweet you can’t even tell it’s a diet drink. Love!!
Jessica W.
Rock Island, TN
Ok let me start by saying this flavor is not carried in my hometown . makes me sad . the first time i seen the commercial on tv for this diet flavor . i needed it in my life lol . i finally found it at a little gas station in a couple towns over so i instantly bought a couple 6 packs . omg the taste is amazing . taste just like creamsl soda . cant tell me this is diet .
Martha  S.
Dr pepper diet lo puedes disfrutar y tiene un rico sabor cuando lo tomas muy frio. Acompañando una buenas bbq ribs!! Eso es delicioso!!!

Looking for your answer?