BY DR. PEPPER

Dr. Pepper diet cherry vanilla soda, 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• Where can I find this!? It's not available where I live. 2 Answers
  • Omg where can I find this stuff???1 Answers
Janet H.
Janet H.
Rochester Hls, MI
You know those fancy soda machines at Burger King and classy movie theaters that let you, the all-knowing and all-powerful consumer, make a soda pop combination of your own design? You walk up to the machine feeling powerful and creative. You are a star.
But then your drink tastes like sewer water and you dump it out and curse Fanta's name in vain?

This is the drink you were trying to make. This is it. It's the one. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper. It's okay, you couldn't have made this if you tried. But you don't have to make it. It's already mixed for you. It's okay, just take a sip. You'll feel better. I promise.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Foodie Expert
I try to keep this on hand incase we have any guests that only want to drink diet soda. I love the flavor and gives it something a little extra than the normal flavor
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oviedo, FL
Hand down my favorite soda of all time. I spent an entire summer drinking only this in high school
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
Can I get a machine in my house to dispense this on demand? I absolutely love this soda and I really wish I could find this in stores. The only place I can find this is in the dispenser at Qdoba... bad for me but good for them I suppose. Every time I go to a store I look for this and one of these days I will find it. Thank you Dr. Pepper for creating this delicious and calorie free drink.
Lehxi F.
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
I really really wanted to like this because I LOVE Diet Dr. Pepper, but I just didn't. The flavor of the cherry and vanilla were so faint you could barely detect them, and there wasn't much of the classic Dr. Pepper taste. Disappointing overall, but I drank the whole pack eventually.
Rhiannon P.
Rhiannon P.
Foodie Expert
This was my FAVORITE soda. I love regular Dr. Pepper - but this was the best flavor they've ever done. It was so smooth for being a diet soda that usually loses that flavor. I wish I could find it/buy it again but I think it's discontinued or just not in my area anymore.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Foodie Expert
This is definitely one of my preferred diet soda options. Diet Dr Pepper is already good. Then you add in the vanilla flavor and the cherry flavor and you get one of my favorite sodas. I would definitely buy again.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I used to drink this all the time. It's the only diet soda that I've ever liked. It tastes just like a tootsie roll pop. Seriously delicious!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Reddick, FL
Just started drinking this soda. Trying to loose weight since diet has no calories I chose this soda because i like normal dr. pepper and i always like something with a cherry twist. Full Flavor does not taste like other diet sodas. Witch normally I cannot drink because the tase. But this one taste so good its hard to put down.
Payal P.
Payal P.
Foodie Expert
Taste very bad. I do not recommens this at all. The original taste the best. Not this one. Definetly not.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this!? It's not available where I live.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
Omg where can I find this stuff???