BY DR. PEPPER

Dr. Pepper diet cherry vanilla soda, 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• Where can I find this!? It's not available where I live. 2 Answers
  • Omg where can I find this stuff???1 Answers
Rachel K.
I really enjoy this. It is a diet soda that doesn't have that overwhelming chemical flavor that many diet sodas have. It has a well rounded flavor to it and it met all of my expectations.  I can only find this flavor every once in a while and I wish that I could find it more often.
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
Foodie Expert
Diet cherry vanilla is my favorite over the original but I can’t ever find it in nearby stores so I always go to just regular diet. I am able to find diet Dr Pepper and am able to add cherry vanilla at zaxbys by its not the same taste.
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
I never liked diet sodas but since dr pepper is my favorite i tried it once at a family bbq and i was surprised it didnt have that weird after taste that all diet sodas have so i would drink it again
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
Can I get a machine in my house to dispense this on demand? I absolutely love this soda and I really wish I could find this in stores. The only place I can find this is in the dispenser at Qdoba... bad for me but good for them I suppose. Every time I go to a store I look for this and one of these days I will find it. Thank you Dr. Pepper for creating this delicious and calorie free drink.
Heather L.
Reddick, FL
Just started drinking this soda. Trying to loose weight since diet has no calories I chose this soda because i like normal dr. pepper and i always like something with a cherry twist. Full Flavor does not taste like other diet sodas. Witch normally I cannot drink because the tase. But this one taste so good its hard to put down.
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
Foodie Expert
I really really wanted to like this because I LOVE Diet Dr. Pepper, but I just didn't. The flavor of the cherry and vanilla were so faint you could barely detect them, and there wasn't much of the classic Dr. Pepper taste. Disappointing overall, but I drank the whole pack eventually.
Rhiannon P.
Foodie Expert
This was my FAVORITE soda. I love regular Dr. Pepper - but this was the best flavor they've ever done. It was so smooth for being a diet soda that usually loses that flavor. I wish I could find it/buy it again but I think it's discontinued or just not in my area anymore.
McKenna K.
Montoursville, PA
Dr Pepper is the only soda that has a good tasting diet version. I swear I can't tell the difference unless I literally drank them back to back. Doesn't have that weird aftertaste and I don't have to feel guilty about my soda addiction.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Foodie Expert
This is definitely one of my preferred diet soda options. Diet Dr Pepper is already good. Then you add in the vanilla flavor and the cherry flavor and you get one of my favorite sodas. I would definitely buy again.
April C.
I don't normally drink much soda, but if I do this is my go to drink. Even though diet it still have a delicious taste. And the price is usually just right. I buy this soda most every time I go for a soda.
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this!? It's not available where I live.
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
Omg where can I find this stuff???