BY DR. PEPPER

Dr. Pepper diet cherry vanilla soda, 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• Where can I find this!? It's not available where I live. 2 Answers
  • Omg where can I find this stuff???1 Answers
Janet H.
Janet H.
Rochester Hls, MI
You know those fancy soda machines at Burger King and classy movie theaters that let you, the all-knowing and all-powerful consumer, make a soda pop combination of your own design? You walk up to the machine feeling powerful and creative. You are a star.
But then your drink tastes like sewer water and you dump it out and curse Fanta's name in vain?

This is the drink you were trying to make. This is it. It's the one. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper. It's okay, you couldn't have made this if you tried. But you don't have to make it. It's already mixed for you. It's okay, just take a sip. You'll feel better. I promise.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Foodie Expert
I try to keep this on hand incase we have any guests that only want to drink diet soda. I love the flavor and gives it something a little extra than the normal flavor
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oviedo, FL
Hand down my favorite soda of all time. I spent an entire summer drinking only this in high school
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
Can I get a machine in my house to dispense this on demand? I absolutely love this soda and I really wish I could find this in stores. The only place I can find this is in the dispenser at Qdoba... bad for me but good for them I suppose. Every time I go to a store I look for this and one of these days I will find it. Thank you Dr. Pepper for creating this delicious and calorie free drink.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I really enjoy this. It is a diet soda that doesn't have that overwhelming chemical flavor that many diet sodas have. It has a well rounded flavor to it and it met all of my expectations.  I can only find this flavor every once in a while and I wish that I could find it more often.
Lehxi F.
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
Foodie Expert
I really really wanted to like this because I LOVE Diet Dr. Pepper, but I just didn't. The flavor of the cherry and vanilla were so faint you could barely detect them, and there wasn't much of the classic Dr. Pepper taste. Disappointing overall, but I drank the whole pack eventually.
Rhiannon P.
Rhiannon P.
Foodie Expert
This was my FAVORITE soda. I love regular Dr. Pepper - but this was the best flavor they've ever done. It was so smooth for being a diet soda that usually loses that flavor. I wish I could find it/buy it again but I think it's discontinued or just not in my area anymore.
McKenna K.
McKenna K.
Montoursville , PA
Dr Pepper is the only soda that has a good tasting diet version. I swear I can't tell the difference unless I literally drank them back to back. Doesn't have that weird aftertaste and I don't have to feel guilty about my soda addiction.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Foodie Expert
This is definitely one of my preferred diet soda options. Diet Dr Pepper is already good. Then you add in the vanilla flavor and the cherry flavor and you get one of my favorite sodas. I would definitely buy again.
amanda l.
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
I never liked diet sodas but since dr pepper is my favorite i tried it once at a family bbq and i was surprised it didnt have that weird after taste that all diet sodas have so i would drink it again
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this!? It's not available where I live.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
Omg where can I find this stuff???