BY DR. PEPPER

Find soft drinks and water at Target.com! Dr. Pepper diet cherry soda 2 l see more...

• How does it taste? better then the regular cherry Dr pepper? Or ...1 Answers
  • I cannot find this in my city. I live in a large 250,000 peraon c...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Cherry is my favorite flavor and I have ne...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
John M.
Plainfield, IL
Dr Pepper® Diet Soda is one of my favorite diet soft drinks. It was just what I expected and the flavor was great! Loved it! I’m a repeat consumer and I’ll definitely buy it again! I highly recommmend it.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this soda. It is such a treat! This drink is not too sweet but it is perfect, sometimes I have a cup for dessert after a meal. It is better the more ice you put in it and the flavor is just outstanding. I would recommend this to anyone who likes Dr.Pepper because you will like this!
Hannah M.
Berwick
Foodie Expert
Diet Cherry Dr Pepper is my weakness. I don't drink soda often, but when I do: this is what I reach for every time! The regular diet Dr Pepper is good, too, but this one is even better. I'd like to say I'm giving up soda forever, but I know I won't stay away from this one.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites to splurge on when I choose to have a soda.  I really like the cherry taste and don't taste like it is diet.  Good for a float too.
Kendall S.
Crown Point
Foodie Expert
For diet soda, I run to this one here. It is always a little sweeter than other diet sodas. Always packaged properly and never lets me down.
Courtney B.
Foodie Expert
My favorite pop! It's so good, it barely tastes like diet. I really love the cherry flavor. I would definitely recommend it.
Dominique C.
Hamilton, GA
Yum refreshing summer time or anytime fave....who doesn't like a cold soda in the hot days Dr Pepper® Cherry Soda
Lou-Ellen E.
Love it! Ice cold is so refreshing on a hot summer day! Nice flavor, without being affected by the "fake sugar" taste.
Manerva P.
Foodie Expert
i like diet dr pepper cherry flavoer better then regular diet dr pepper and i have tryed vanilla flavor to i liked it
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor. I love pepsi, but do not care for there cherry pepsi. However diet dr pepper cherry is enjoyable.
Rhonda F.
Leland, NC
Where can I find this? Cherry is my favorite flavor and I have never seen these sodas before. I love diet Dr. Pepper. Way better than the other diet drinks
Felicia D.
republic, missouri
I cannot find this in my city. I live in a large 250,000 peraon city. I need this in my life.
Cakeyy M.
Wapato, WA
How does it taste? better then the regular cherry Dr pepper? Or is is a no I wanna try it but not sure.