Dr Pepper® Cherry Vanilla Soda uploaded by Ruby G.

BY DR. PEPPER #49 in Soda & Soft Drinks

If you're looking for a soft drink with an authentically different taste, nothing satisfies quite like a Dr Pepper. Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper delivers the same original recipe of 23 signature flavors with a hint of cherry and vanilla flavor to make a deliciously unique beverage. Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment. Often imitated and never duplicated, Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is Always One of a Kind.

Dr Pepper® Cherry Vanilla Soda
  • "Not a huge fan of this flavor tastes too much like cough syrup to me the other kinds they made were much better " in 1 review
  • "this soda is a very good one." in 1 review
Cassie S.
North Branch, MN
Cherry vanilla doctor pepper is my absolute favorite soda. Doctor pepper itself is awesome, but I adore the cherry vanilla flavor. The combination is great and not super overwhelming like some others that I’ve tried. Highly recommend.
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
I drink way too much soda but I just can't get enough Dr. Pepper. I've loved it since I was a little girl. It has a great taste and it's not too strong like other soft drinks tend to be.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
I love Dr Pepper Cherry vanilla it is the best Dr Pepper I have ever had I have tried regular .pepper I have tried diet Dr Pepper I have tried them all but I love Dr Pepper Cherry vanilla
Amy k.
Fairfield
Take Regular DrPepper and enhance the already yummy flavors. It’s like Dr Pepper 2.0. Refreshing and bubbly like a soda should be. The same package with added flare. I will-sure be looking for more.
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
This is my all tome favorite soda. I love this stuff, the flavor is amazing and I love the packaging. I choose this every time it's available and I wish more restaurants had this! I'm sure it would be a hit. It's a great value and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants soda ever made!
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Cherry vanilla Dr pepper is my all time absolute favorite pop. Everytime I go to Wendy's that's the pop I order. The taste is absolutely incredible. The cherry is perfect along side the vanilla flavor. I can't ever find it in stores where I'm from but I'd love to find it.
Halie S.
This is my holy Grail when it comes to any beverage I love these so much I have to buy at least one 12 pack a week sometimes even more I love any kind of Dr. Pepper! And I recommend these to anyone! It's amazing!
Brooke M.
Saginaw, MI
This is a rare find at places. My grandpa use to get this for me all the time before he passed. Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla always will have a spot in my heart. It is delicious and has wonderful memories. I also once worked in a Dr. Pepper factory and was always a joy to see go through the lines.
Will B.
Statesboro, GA
Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is such a unique flavor. I honestly love this soda and wish that other sodas would consider this flavor. I also wish that my local stores would offer this beverage more. I would get this all the time if it was readily available to me. If you love drinking Dr. Pepper then you need to try this flavor! It is very similar to Vanilla Coca-Cola, but with a cherry twist!
Haley S.
Who doesn't love dr pepper? easily the best soda, unless you're a rootbeer fanatic. This cherry vanilla edition is great too, might I say better than the original dr pepper flavor. What even is IN dr pepper? I think I read somewhere that they put actual spices in the soda, and that's what gives it such a unique flavor. Any other soda just tastes like simple syrup.
Maria R.
Wow! Where do they sell this at? I'm a big doctor pepper fan. I havnt seen this around in Cali. :(
Alisha R.
Do they make this Dr. Pepper cherry vanilla flavor in Diet?
Brittany N.
Buffalo, NY
Would this make a good float?!
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like vanilla
Grace C.