BY DR. PEPPER

Introducing Dr Pepper Cherry. The Newest, Smoothest Addition To The Dr Pepper Family That’s So Amazingly Smooth You Just Have To Try It. A Kiss Of Cherry Makes It The Smoothest Dr Pepper Ever. Drink It Smoother. Dr’s Orders.

• How does it taste? better then the regular cherry Dr pepper? Or ...1 Answers
  • I cannot find this in my city. I live in a large 250,000 peraon c...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Cherry is my favorite flavor and I have ne...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kate B.
Hudson
I love Dr.Pepper products in general. Dr. Pepper cherry is one of my favorites for the taste and smoothness of the soda. It is so refreshing on a hot day. I’m a big fan of this soda and would recommend it to try.
Mikayla O.
Bourbon, IN
Review for: 4.3 Lt more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POP. I don’t drink much pop anymore but this is my go to! I love it. Taste perfect. I will continue to buy and continue to recommend! I usually get it from walmart or sometimes our local grocery store
John M.
Plainfield, IL
Dr Pepper® Diet Soda is one of my favorite diet soft drinks. It was just what I expected and the flavor was great! Loved it! I’m a repeat consumer and I’ll definitely buy it again! I highly recommmend it.
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
Diet Cherry Dr Pepper is my weakness. I don't drink soda often, but when I do: this is what I reach for every time! The regular diet Dr Pepper is good, too, but this one is even better. I'd like to say I'm giving up soda forever, but I know I won't stay away from this one.
Wendy C.
Love it!!! I'm not usually a fan of diet sodas since I find them lacking or their odd in taste but this stuff is so good!!! Dr Pepper has the most flavor diet sodas and I can't taste the cherry in this one!
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
This is by far one of my favorite sodas. It is so delicious and tastes perfect when it is iced. It's not syrupy like other regular sodas. My only complaint is that it is so hard to find. Do they even make this anymore?
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
I love this soda. It is such a treat! This drink is not too sweet but it is perfect, sometimes I have a cup for dessert after a meal. It is better the more ice you put in it and the flavor is just outstanding. I would recommend this to anyone who likes Dr.Pepper because you will like this!
Samantha E.
This is one of my favorite drinks. After cutting pop out of my diet, I craved a carbonated drink and the carbonated waters just weren't doing it. It has a great smoothr flavor and no artificial aftertaste.
Lexie B.
Indiana
I love cherry Dr Pepper because I love cherry flavoring. My favorite drink is cherry Pepsi and I like cherry Pepsi because of the cherry flavoring! I would recommend that you try cherry Pepsi and cherry Dr Pepper
Lindsey  W.
Richmond, TX
If I'm not drinking regular diet dr. pepper I'm drinking this cherry diet dr. pepper. This does not taste artificial like cherry coke taste. Great to mix with rum or whiskey if you're in the mood for drinking.
Rhonda F.
Leland, NC
Where can I find this? Cherry is my favorite flavor and I have never seen these sodas before. I love diet Dr. Pepper. Way better than the other diet drinks
Felicia D.
republic, missouri
I cannot find this in my city. I live in a large 250,000 peraon city. I need this in my life.
Cakeyy M.
Wapato, WA
How does it taste? better then the regular cherry Dr pepper? Or is is a no I wanna try it but not sure.