BY DR. PEPPER #9 in Soda & Soft Drinks

If you're looking for a soft drink with an authentically different taste, nothing satisfies quite like a Dr Pepper. Dr Pepper Cherry blends an original recipe of 23 signature flavors with a sweet addition of rich cherry to make a deliciously unique beverage. Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment. Often imitated and never duplicated, Dr Pepper Cherry is amazingly smooth. see more...

• Dr Pepper® Cherry Soda how does this taste ? Is it good ?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer the cherry, or original dr. pepper?7 Answers
  • Would you say this product is better than cherry Pepsi???20 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha B.
Chesterfield, MI
Love this version of Dr Pepper! The cherry flavor is not overpowering, and does not leave the nasty aftertaste in your mouth like some cherry flavored sodas do. The only thing I wish was different about this is that I wish I could find them in a 6-8 pack of bottles. I’ve only been able to find cans or 2-liter bottles, but 20 oz bottles sold in multiples would be fantastic.
Kate B.
Hudson
I love Dr.Pepper products in general. Dr. Pepper cherry is one of my favorites for the taste and smoothness of the soda. It is so refreshing on a hot day. I’m a big fan of this soda and would recommend it to try.
RaeLynn M.
Yesss...one of my all time favorites. I'd drink this all day but it would be chaos for my kidneys so I limit it down to one a day. Will continue to buy as long as it's on the shelves
.please don't go away.
Brooke G.
Elk River, MN
Great flavor and taste. Helps me stay awake with all the homework I have to do. Dr. Pepper is my favorite drink and I especially love the cherry flavor. I get cherry Dr. pepper almost everywhere I go.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I didnt like the cherry Dr Pepper at all way to sweet and not enought flavor of cherry would have been better with less sugar I love sweet drinks but this drink was way to sweet.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite soda pops! The cherry flavor isn't overwhelming but creates a great sweetness and taste. I try to not drink soda often; when I do this is a great choice.
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Dr Pepper® Cherry Soda I love cherry stuff, and I love Dr Pepper, so this is such a great drink for me and anyone who likes a good cherry flavor, this is the one for you.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
most people don’t know this, but dr pepper was the first company to invent cherry cola. it doesn’t taste bad either, but unfortunately, like most sodas, it’s better to not even read the ingredient list because once you do you won’t want to touch it.
Miranda V.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend
John M.
Plainfield, IL
Dr Pepper® Diet Soda is one of my favorite diet soft drinks. It was just what I expected and the flavor was great! Loved it! I’m a repeat consumer and I’ll definitely buy it again! I highly recommmend it.
Samantha C.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
Would you say this product is better than cherry Pepsi???
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
Does anyone know where this can be found in stores?
Dani G.
Mesa, AZ
What other flavors do you wish Dr. Pepper came in?
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
Do you prefer the cherry, or original dr. pepper?
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Dr Pepper® Cherry Soda how does this taste ? Is it good ?