BY DR. PEPPER

If you're looking for a soft drink with an authentically different taste, nothing satisfies quite like a Dr Pepper. Dr Pepper Cherry blends an original recipe of 23 signature flavors with a sweet addition of rich cherry to make a deliciously unique beverage. Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment. Often imitated and never duplicated, Dr Pepper Cherry is amazingly smooth. see more...

• Dr Pepper® Cherry Soda how does this taste ? Is it good ?5 Answers
  • Do you prefer the cherry, or original dr. pepper?7 Answers
  • Would you say this product is better than cherry Pepsi???20 Answers
Stacy D.
It's Dr Pepper.  Delicious.  It's Cherry.  Delicious.  It's Dr Pepper Cherry.  DELICIOUS.  All those flavors mix together to create the perfect combination.  Ten trillion times more tasty than Cherry Coke.  Dr Pepper has depth, layers of flavor.  Oh yes, layers of flavor.
Ashley B.
I’m a guide fan of doctor pepper it’s my favorite pop, and I’d thought I’d give this one a try because I like cherries and dr. Pepper so I figured this would be great. It turns out it was really gross to cherry for me and I had a whole case and it was hard to waste/ finish them.
Yesenia Q.
Compton, CA
If I had to choose between this one and the original, I would have to go with this one 100% if you are a fan of a cherry taste look no FURTHER! I love this soda and it very very very delicious!
K.c. K.
Mount Pleasant
Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite drinks. There is nothing more refreshing on a hot day than a cold Dr. Pepper. I was hesitant on the cherry flavor at the beginning but after trying it, I discovered that I prefer it over the original. It has a slightly sweet cherry taste that gives it an extra kick. It's making my mouth water thinking about it.
🌙Aeyden🌸Maiden🌙 A.
Lake City
Had never had this before but it's a favorite of my boyfriend snd he got me to try and it's very good. If you like cherry Pepsi but hate Pepsi it's a good alternative lol
Tiffany K.
Very good, but this goes flat really fast! With other cherry soda out there...coke, Pepsi..I feel like DR. Pepper really needs to step up it's game to really compete!
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
I love Dr Pepper original. And when they came out with Dr Pepper cherry I was so intrigued. It has an amazing, but not over powering cherry flavor, but the cherry flavor doesn’t make the pop taste “watered down” or “flat” or “too sweet” like most brands that add flavors to their original flavors do. I loved this combo 😍
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Truthfully I don't usually go for a Dr. Pepper, but every once in a blue moon. It's always refreshing and crisp with a lot of flavor. It just seems a little too sweet to me sometimes. I personally prefer this drink cold. It's come in 2nd when a Cherry Coke isn't available.
Ashley O.
Papillion
I love the original Dr Pepper so adding cherry can only be beneficial to this drink I love the little zing of cherry it added and I believe it elevates the strength to a whole Nother level I believe anybody who likes Dr Pepper will definitely love the cherry addition
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
most people don’t know this, but dr pepper was the first company to invent cherry cola. it doesn’t taste bad either, but unfortunately, like most sodas, it’s better to not even read the ingredient list because once you do you won’t want to touch it.
Samantha C.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
Would you say this product is better than cherry Pepsi???
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
Does anyone know where this can be found in stores?
Dani G.
Anaheim, CA
What other flavors do you wish Dr. Pepper came in?
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
Do you prefer the cherry, or original dr. pepper?
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Dr Pepper® Cherry Soda how does this taste ? Is it good ?