Dr Pepper® Caffeine Free Soda uploaded by Annie H.Dr Pepper® Caffeine Free Soda uploaded by Celeste S.

BY DR. PEPPER

Maybe you don't need that extra pep of caffeine. Maybe you're plenty peppy just the way you are. You can still enjoy that same authentic Dr Pepper taste. Caffeine Free Dr Pepper delivers that original blend of 23 flavors you expect. Enjoy it slow, in that relaxed decaffeinated rhythm of yours, and you'll taste all 23. It's everything you love about Dr Pepper, without the caffeine.

Kimberly K.
Really regret buying so many. Don't know if it's in my head or what, but it's not the same without caffeine. I sat it out at a party. Only one got drunk and I was stuck with the rest.
Ashley B.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
I'm one of those people who need that carbonation late night right before I got to sleep 😂! Aside from the fact that I just started to get on a Dr. Pepper kick... CAFFEINE FREE is perfect for me and my late night cravings!
Briana T.
I am a huge dr pepper fan, but what i love about this in particular is even though its caffeine free it doesnt take away from taste like so many others do. I honestly couldnt tell a difference and its alot better since i usually drink a good bit of caffeine daily! I would reccommend this to anyone!
Leesa M.
Stephens City, VA
Dr Pepper is my favorite soda pop ever! I used to only drink Mt dew but now only drink this or ginger ale while eating a meal. I like how it's never changed over all these years. I also like the cherry one too for something different
Cayleen L.
Ultimate favorite drink by far! We all love it in my family. Affordable- normally $1.50 - 2. Can be hard to find sometimes. We like using flavoring in it as well. Add some raspberry and/or coconut. Oh so good!
Novaleta V.
Rochester
If you're looking for a soft drink with an authentically different taste, nothing satisfies quite like a Dr Pepper. Caffeine Free Dr Pepper delivers the same original recipe of 23 signature flavors blended into one deliciously unique beverage with no caffeine. Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment. Often imitated and never duplicated, Dr Pepper is Always One of a Kind.
Wendy W.
Pfafftown, NC
I'm on a caffeine restricted diet, they're aren't too many good choices in the soft drink area for caffeine free, but am so glad they have these. Tastes the same as regular. Can be a bit hard to find sometimes, sold out a lot in many places.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Dr Pepper is delicious when I was younger we weren't able to drink caffeinated sodas but the caffeine free option was up for grabs and it was so good great flavor great taste
Meagan W.
Brandon, MS
I have a heart condition that keeps me from consuming caffeine so I almost cried for joy when I found the caffeine free Dr pepper! Dr pepper is my very favorite drink and I have at least one a day lol
Eva N.
I like this soda so much I like the taste but I think there should be a diet one I also like that hi can get other. People to like it to because of the taste and how much fun you can have pruning
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this Dr. Pepper taste?