Dr Pepper® Caffeine Free Diet uploaded by Stacy P.Dr Pepper® Caffeine Free Diet uploaded by Amanda A.

BY DR. PEPPER #31 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Maybe you don't need that extra pep of caffeine. Maybe you're plenty peppy just the way you are. You can still enjoy that same authentic Dr Pepper taste. Caffeine Free Dr Pepper delivers that original blend of 23 flavors you expect. Enjoy it slow, in that relaxed decaffeinated rhythm of yours, and you'll taste all 23. It's everything you love about Dr Pepper, without the caffeine.

• Has anyone in Las Vegas seen this product in a grocery store? If ...1 Answers
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
I love Dr. Pepper but hate the calories associated with regular soda. This diet version is crisp and refreshing and not overly sweet like the original. Sometimes I’ll find myself craving a Dr Pepper late at night so I’m so glad they came out with a caffeine free version!
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
Okay so I have a problem. I drink too much diet dr pepper. Why is it so damn good!?! I cannot explain why I love it so much but it's by far superior to all other diet sodas.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I’m a so happy that Dr Pepper put out a diet soda for their caffeine sensitive consumers! I love the sweet flavor of the diet but can’t drink the heavy stuff or it gives me palpitations! I wait around for the 12 packs to go on sale at like Target because they’re not too cost effective to my grocery bill but I do enjoy them
Amber N.
I usually hate diet soda. Diet soda usually tastes nothing like the original soda, but this soda is different. The Dr Pepper tastes exactly like the original Dr Pepper, with no sugar and no caffeine! Great if your looking for the same taste while watching your waistline.
Sara L.
Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite sodas! It has a taste that you can't quite pinpoint but it's so refreshing! It reminds me so much of summer time. I usually get it onsale for special occasions and parties.
Rachel W.
I have been drinking diet dr.pepper since I was 12 years old and it has always been my favorite out of all of the other sodas out there. I drink this every single day of my life literally! I just woke up and have my can next to me even. I wish I had an endless supply! Thank you so much Diet Dr.Pepper! XO
Rhonda D.
Camden, AR
I only drink diet dr. pepper and was recently doing a caffeine free regimen and I was so pleased to discover that in a blind taste test I could not tell the difference in the caffeine free vs. the regular diet dr. pepper! Just another awesome product that I drink on a daily basis.
Josayn H.
Lincoln, NE
What is there to say about Dr Pepper? Its amazing. I used to tell myself I'd never waste my time on a diet soda. But Diet Dr Pepper is different. 0 calories, but as close to the original as possible. Love this drink. I like to bring it to work for a mid day pick me up and a little different flavor than water. Big fan.
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
Dr. Pepper has always been my go-to carbonated beverage of choice!! It blew my mind when I travelled and they did not have Dr. Pepper in other states. With trying to lower my caffeine intake, I've switched to Diet Caffeine free Dr. Pepper and LOVE it! I still get my Diet Dr. Pepper, with no caffeine!!!!
Jaime D.
Northford
I absolutely love Diet Dr. Pepper!  I stock up on it whenever it is on sale!  I wish they had it at my local grocery store because I end up having to drive to our nearest Target to get it.  I love that they make it caffeine free so I don't worry when I want one at night!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone in Las Vegas seen this product in a grocery store? If show which one and the cross streets. I can only buy it online right now.