Dr Pepper® Caffeine Free Diet uploaded by Stacy P.

BY DR. PEPPER #74 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Maybe you don't need that extra pep of caffeine. Maybe you're plenty peppy just the way you are. You can still enjoy that same authentic Dr Pepper taste. Caffeine Free Dr Pepper delivers that original blend of 23 flavors you expect. Enjoy it slow, in that relaxed decaffeinated rhythm of yours, and you'll taste all 23. It's everything you love about Dr Pepper, without the caffeine.

Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I’m a so happy that Dr Pepper put out a diet soda for their caffeine sensitive consumers! I love the sweet flavor of the diet but can’t drink the heavy stuff or it gives me palpitations! I wait around for the 12 packs to go on sale at like Target because they’re not too cost effective to my grocery bill but I do enjoy them
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
Okay so I have a problem. I drink too much diet dr pepper. Why is it so damn good!?! I cannot explain why I love it so much but it's by far superior to all other diet sodas.
Jaime D.
Northford
I absolutely love Diet Dr. Pepper!  I stock up on it whenever it is on sale!  I wish they had it at my local grocery store because I end up having to drive to our nearest Target to get it.  I love that they make it caffeine free so I don't worry when I want one at night!
Amber N.
I usually hate diet soda. Diet soda usually tastes nothing like the original soda, but this soda is different. The Dr Pepper tastes exactly like the original Dr Pepper, with no sugar and no caffeine! Great if your looking for the same taste while watching your waistline.
Megan H.
Fulton , MO
This was the only soda I rarely drank when I was pregnant. I generally drink lots of diet soda, but thankfully lost that urge when pregnant. Every once and a while though, I just needed some bubbles so I drank one of these and didn’t worry about caffeine
Lucy L.
Richmond, KY
Does not taste like the original Dr. Pepper like they claim in the advertisements. It tastes too much like the sweetener that they used to replace the sugar. Definitely doesn’t compare to the original Dr. Pepper.
Sara L.
Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite sodas! It has a taste that you can't quite pinpoint but it's so refreshing! It reminds me so much of summer time. I usually get it onsale for special occasions and parties.
Jeffrey R.
Newport
Nothing quite beats a dr. Pepper. The flavor is unique and keeps you coming back for more. I personally prefer the caffeinated but I know this option is much better for you.
Rachel W.
I have been drinking diet dr.pepper since I was 12 years old and it has always been my favorite out of all of the other sodas out there. I drink this every single day of my life literally! I just woke up and have my can next to me even. I wish I had an endless supply! Thank you so much Diet Dr.Pepper! XO
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Dr. Pepper diet is one of the few soft drinks that has the same tast as regular. It is one of my favorites. If you like Dr Pepper and looking to save some calories without loosing taste this is the way to go. I do buy this regularly to have on hand when i crave soda.