Dr Pepper Caffeine Free

Maybe you don't need that extra pep of caffeine. Maybe you're plenty peppy just the way you are. You can still enjoy that same authentic Dr Pepper taste. Caffeine Free Dr Pepper delivers that original blend of 23 flavors you expect. Enjoy it slow, in that relaxed decaffeinated rhythm of yours, and you'll taste all 23. It's everything you love about Dr Pepper, without the caffeine.

Where can I find this?
How does this Dr. Pepper taste?
Has anyone in Las Vegas seen this product in a grocery store? If show which one and the cross streets. I can only buy it online right now.
Start your review of Dr Pepper Caffeine Free!
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best caffeine free diet soda on the market! I wish it was available in more areas because I would enjoy it more often! I’ve only seen it sold individually in a few places (Amazon store in Seattle!) and the 12 packs are not carried in all stores. This tastes like liquid candy! Great for a treat with dinner!
Charlotte, VT
Dr Pepper® Original The sweet beverage gives you a boost of energy and a little rush. It has a bite to it, and it's very addicting. I don't know why, but I burp when I drink this. It's really loud too. I would like to see some lemon or lime added. Try Dr. Pepper and taste it today!
Joplin, MO
I drink the diet version of this and this is my absolute favorite drink while I was pregnant and currently breastfeeding. It tastes just like the original drink! Would definitely recommend to other Dr. Pepper lovers.
Purchased at: Target
A few months back, I was suffering from bronchospasms and my doctor told me to go Caffiene free. I dreaded it because I am a Dr.Pepper LOVER...and then I discovered they have a caffeine free Dr.pepper that tastes exactly like the regular! My heart was happy! It tastes great!
Spring Hill
I only drink Dr Pepper and Coke. I live in an area where caffeine free Dr Pepper isn’t available. Why? Please tell me why? Dr Pepper has always refreshed me. Not sure what it is. Other soda leaves a thick syrupy film in my mouth. TMI? Oops. #Frink Fr Pepper
Moreauville, LA
i am trying to cut down on my caffeine intake and this really helps. i love how this soda tastes just like regular dr pepper but is so much better for me. i will continue to buy this great product.
So they do make a caffeine free version? Since when? The packaging looks the same. It has a great taste but I just don’t know where to find a caffeine free version. I would drink it up real fast.
Olathe, KS
I’ve recently started to limit my caffeine intake and this soda does the trick. It tastes quite a bit like regular Dr. Pepper and is great when I’m craving a soda but don’t want the caffeine
Willoughby, OH
I have been drinking diet dr.pepper since I was 12 years old and it has always been my favorite out of all of the other sodas out there. I drink this every single day of my life literally! I just woke up and have my can next to me even. I wish I had an endless supply! Thank you so much Diet Dr.Pepper! XO
Lewistown
I LOVE Dr Pepper more than anyone in the entire world! This is my favorite drink and when I say I get VERY VERY angry when I don’t have my Dr Pepper 😍 seriously, anyone who knows me knows I wake with it and go to bed with it. Nobody is allowed to touch my drink!!!!!