Dr. Pepper® Berries & Cream Soda

Where can I get this soda in Washington?
Can I find this in New Jersey? I miss it.
Where is this? I need this drink! it looks heavenly
Start your review of Dr. Pepper® Berries & Cream Soda!
How would you rate this product?
El Paso, TX
I am going to be honest with you, I cannot tell the difference between Diet dr. Pepper and regular dr. Pepper. And I believe that is not a bad thing at all. Diet dr. Pepper has pulled off something that no other diet sodas have done so far and that is to have the same flavor as the sugary soda but without the sugar. I regularly drink this and have no problems as well as buy it from the store all the time. I would highly recommend drinking this if you are not wanting all the sugar in your soda or are on a diet. I dare you to find a diet soda that tastes more like the original than this one because it is not possible. I have been drinking it for 20 years now and it has never failed me and the flavors have not changed. I highly recommend this soda to anybody.
Lubbock, TX
Tjis drink was my gobto drink cause i love the taste. Not too many drinks catch my taste like Dr Pepper does. Some say it tsste like prue juice. The taste is awesome even the diet is good
Hughes, AR
This is delicious! I actually substitute this for vegetable oil in chocolate cake. So different from just regular cherry Dr. Pepper! Great sweet flavor without being so sweet you can't finish a glass.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I haven't had this since elementary school and I can never find it. This is what got me to love Dr. Pepper in the first place. I would sell my left thumb for a case of this.
Columbus , OH
I love the Dr Pepper cream soda! It taste good and my family likes it so when we have cookouts we can all enjoy the same thing together!! I would recommend this to anyone :)
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Dr Pepper Berries and Cream, (2006–2007) and its diet version, were released in most US locations in April 2006. It is the second beverage in Dr Pepper's "Soda Fountain Classics" line of drinks. In Canada, the diet version of the drink was available approximately from May 2007 to August 2007 and the nondiet version was available from September 2007 to December 2007. Berries and Cream and Diet Berries and Cream have also been discontinued.
Sacramento, CA
This product has an amazing taste. It's cherry and dr. Pepper and taste just like you can find it at Walmart usually for $0.99. I have yet to find it in a 20-ounce bottle. It's very refreshing on a hot Summer's Day if you don't like Coke Wild Cherry Pepsi and you love dr. Pepper then this is the Rite soda for you. I've also seen it at Walgreens and CVS and Rite Aid and like I said before Walmart but those are for the 2-liter bottles. I have never seen it in cans either but it's a great soda the aftertaste is just like dr. Pepper and I feel as if it doesn't leave your mouth nasty at all.
Hands down one of my favorite flavors from them! i love the original of course, but i also love when they include berries and/or vanilla, This one includes both flavor! the soda itself is just as affordable as other brands of soda and i have repurchased this many times and will continue to as long as they keep it available.
Augusta, GA
I love dr pepper. I like berries. However i didn't care for this blend. I love dr pepper just the way it is. Don't change what has been a hit for soooo many years! Love dr pepper the way it is. I buy 2 of the 2 liters everyday! Die hard fan of dr pepper as it is! Dont change it. I will not recommend this flavor of dr pepper.
Vegan, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Evansville, IN
When I'm watching my sugar intake or counting my calories and i wanna treat myself...i always crave a diet dr pepper! It tastes amazing and it really is like a treat. Its both sweet but also has a little bit of a kick. Just a reminder though this diet soda has an extreme amount of sodium so if you have hypertension issues or retain a lot of fluids use sparingly. Otherwise...ENJOY!
Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...