BY DR. PEPPER

Dane S.
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
I am going to be honest with you, I cannot tell the difference between Diet dr. Pepper and regular dr. Pepper. And I believe that is not a bad thing at all. Diet dr. Pepper has pulled off something that no other diet sodas have done so far and that is to have the same flavor as the sugary soda but without the sugar. I regularly drink this and have no problems as well as buy it from the store all the time. I would highly recommend drinking this if you are not wanting all the sugar in your soda or are on a diet. I dare you to find a diet soda that tastes more like the original than this one because it is not possible. I have been drinking it for 20 years now and it has never failed me and the flavors have not changed. I highly recommend this soda to anybody.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Sacramento, CA
This product has an amazing taste. It's cherry and dr. Pepper and taste just like you can find it at Walmart usually for $0.99. I have yet to find it in a 20-ounce bottle. It's very refreshing on a hot Summer's Day if you don't like Coke Wild Cherry Pepsi and you love dr. Pepper then this is the Rite soda for you. I've also seen it at Walgreens and CVS and Rite Aid and like I said before Walmart but those are for the 2-liter bottles. I have never seen it in cans either but it's a great soda the aftertaste is just like dr. Pepper and I feel as if it doesn't leave your mouth nasty at all.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Dr Pepper Berries and Cream, (2006–2007) and its diet version, were released in most US locations in April 2006. It is the second beverage in Dr Pepper's "Soda Fountain Classics" line of drinks. In Canada, the diet version of the drink was available approximately from May 2007 to August 2007 and the nondiet version was available from September 2007 to December 2007. Berries and Cream and Diet Berries and Cream have also been discontinued.
Lyndsay A.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
I'm not big on switching up my go to soft drinks much. Although this berries and cream is a nice twist to the norm. Not something that's always on my grocery list but when I want something special, this is it! It has he normal berry smooth flavor of dr. Pepper but with a sweeter and smoother flavor. Try it in a float with vanilla ice cream. Delicious!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love dr pepper. I like berries. However i didn't care for this blend. I love dr pepper just the way it is. Don't change what has been a hit for soooo many years! Love dr pepper the way it is. I buy 2 of the 2 liters everyday! Die hard fan of dr pepper as it is! Dont change it. I will not recommend this flavor of dr pepper.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard
I love regular Dr Pepper and actually take a beating for not being from the true south and being such a DP nut. However this flavor, the berries and cream is phenomenal but so very hard to find in my area. I look everywhere and no sign of it. I would like for DP bottling co to encourage more retailers to carry this product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tallahassee, FL
Hands down one of my favorite flavors from them! i love the original of course, but i also love when they include berries and/or vanilla, This one includes both flavor! the soda itself is just as affordable as other brands of soda and i have repurchased this many times and will continue to as long as they keep it available.
Tara B.
Tara B.
This was just okay. I am a big Dr Pepper fan. And from sonic I like to order a cherry vanilla Dr pepper, so I thought I would give this a try. And I was a little disappointed in the taste. Too much berry and not enough Dr Pepper? I am not sure but it is just not for me. I will just stick to my normal Dr peppers :)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Elgin , SC
I love this soda sooooo much! Anytime I see it I have to have it. Its Delicious and refreshing unlike a lot of dark sodas i know of. If you can find it , it'll definitely be worth your money to give it a taste. Just a hint of advice this soda is best served out of the freezer after about 20 minutes.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know why I thought because this was Dr Pepper I wouldn't mind having the hint of berries n cream mixed in after-all it was the only soda on sale at the grocery store I was at and so I bought it but I totally wouldn't buy it again. If you're not the berry flavor type of person don't try this lol.
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Where can I find this product?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I have never seen these on the shelves at any store. I bet they are good, they sure sound good. Are they still sold and if so...what stores?
Jess E.
Jess E.
Burlington, KY
Never tried this product. Anyone able to tell me what it was like while on the shelves?
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Orange Park, FL
Where is this? I need this drink! it looks heavenly
Where can I get this soda in Washington?