BY DR. PEPPER #86 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ann W.
Ridgefield
This is a great sauce when your making some bbq chicken or pulled pork in the crock pot. Some meat and a bottle of this let it cook all day and dinner is done when you get home. Get a second bottle so you can have some extra just in case
Kay H.
Indianapolis, IN
This sauce is a little too sweet for my preferences. It has a pretty good flavor, so if you are looking for sweet then this is definitely for you. It's kind of hard to fine as well. I probably won't buy this again, but if you're looking for a sweeter sauce this is worth a try!
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
This sauce is so good! When I first seen it on the menu at a restaurant, I thought it was weird. I seen it again in the grocery store and ended up buying it. I cooked that night and made ribs and use the Dr. Pepper sauce.
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I love Dr. Pepper and I love BBQ sauce. It's a match made in heaven! It's still a little smokey, but has that sweet, almost cherry-like taste from the soda. Great ok everything!
Amanda S.
I have never had this, however it is something I want to try.. preferably as soon as possible! Sheetz Convenience Store has their own brand of Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce and it is so addicting!
Ashley L.
Sabina, OH
I am not a barbecue sauce fan, but I love Dr. Pepper like no other. My husband bought this for me to try and wow, it is delicious! It is definitely a #backyardbash essential!
Mindy W.
I love DP. I drink it all the time. I've never seen DP BBQ sauce before would love to try this product!! Where can I find it??
KT P.
Hebron
Tried this for the 1st time. We used it on our robs and turned out great. We bought it at wiseway
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
What's better than this. Nothing. This stuff is SO good. Would totally buy again.
Jessy E.
Napanee , ON
Best bbq sauce ever. Hard to find but worth buying. If not just add the pop to your food. Wont regret it. My favorite brand
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Where do you even buy this!!!
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
I love dr.pepper so I'm very interested in this , Hows the flavor ? Can you actually taste the dr.pepper?
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Is it really sweet like the soda?
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Does this even actually taste good?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
WHAT!!! My family has mixed Dr Pepper with BBQ forever... where can I find this? Is it good?