BY DR. PEPPER #46 in Barbecue Sauce

Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
This sauce is so good! When I first seen it on the menu at a restaurant, I thought it was weird. I seen it again in the grocery store and ended up buying it. I cooked that night and made ribs and use the Dr. Pepper sauce.
Ashley L.
Sabina, OH
I am not a barbecue sauce fan, but I love Dr. Pepper like no other. My husband bought this for me to try and wow, it is delicious! It is definitely a #backyardbash essential!
Ann W.
Ridgefield
This is a great sauce when your making some bbq chicken or pulled pork in the crock pot. Some meat and a bottle of this let it cook all day and dinner is done when you get home. Get a second bottle so you can have some extra just in case
Kay H.
Indianapolis, IN
This sauce is a little too sweet for my preferences. It has a pretty good flavor, so if you are looking for sweet then this is definitely for you. It's kind of hard to fine as well. I probably won't buy this again, but if you're looking for a sweeter sauce this is worth a try!
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I love Dr. Pepper and I love BBQ sauce. It's a match made in heaven! It's still a little smokey, but has that sweet, almost cherry-like taste from the soda. Great ok everything!
Amanda S.
I have never had this, however it is something I want to try.. preferably as soon as possible! Sheetz Convenience Store has their own brand of Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce and it is so addicting!
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
What's better than this. Nothing. This stuff is SO good. Would totally buy again.
Mindy W.
I love DP. I drink it all the time. I've never seen DP BBQ sauce before would love to try this product!! Where can I find it??
KT P.
Hebron
Tried this for the 1st time. We used it on our robs and turned out great. We bought it at wiseway
Jessy E.
Napanee, ON
Best bbq sauce ever. Hard to find but worth buying. If not just add the pop to your food. Wont regret it. My favorite brand
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Foodie Expert
Where do you even buy this!!!
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
Does this even actually taste good?
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Foodie Expert
Is it really sweet like the soda?
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
What the heck! My favorite pop. Is this at any stores?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Foodie Expert
WHAT!!! My family has mixed Dr Pepper with BBQ forever... where can I find this? Is it good?