BY DR. PEPPER

If you're looking for a soft drink with an authentically different taste, nothing satisfies quite like a Dr Pepper. Dr Pepper has an original recipe of 23 signature flavors blended into one deliciously unique beverage. Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment. Often imitated and never duplicated, Dr Pepper is Always One of a Kind™. see more...

Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
This is a perfect drink for those cherry flavor loving drinkers it has the perfect amount of fizziness to it and is best served ice cold or over ice.
Ellen E.
Dr Pepper is my go to drink. I can literally drink it every day. I prefer it over alcohol and can drink it for any activity. Plus it is pretty cheap!
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
I love the glass bottles, gives a vintage feeling and taste so much better! Highly recommend these if you can ever find them outside of Waco.
Dakota M.
Mansfield, OH
Dr. Pepper is my favorite! I'm a bottle, can or fountain it's the best! 23 of the best flavors for the perfect carbonated drink.
Amber C.
Lake Station, IN
When that first sip of Dr pepper hits your soul. God, it is so delicious.. Obvious how much i love ft pepper. Only pop I drink.
Haley H.
Fyffe
Dr pepper is so yummy! I get it every time I go out to eat! I'm addicted! Lol it drives my fiance crazy how addicted I am
Jessica M.
Mount Gilead, NC
Dr. Pepper is my all time favorite thing to drink. Dr Pepper in the glass bottles seem smoother with enhanced flavors.
Catherine O.
nj
A Nice Cold one with the friends out side or at a party good for every age par with some chips for full experience
Jennifer L.
Carmel, NY
The soda I crave all the time! It's an all time favorite that I always order WITHOUT guilt!!! Try it out!
Jennifer C.
Johnson City, TN
Dr Pepper is amazing! Just can't be beat. It's even more amazing in the glass bottle, super cold! Mmmm!