BY DR. PEPPER

If you're looking for a soft drink with an authentically different taste, nothing satisfies quite like a Dr Pepper. Dr Pepper has an original recipe of 23 signature flavors blended into one deliciously unique beverage. Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment. Often imitated and never duplicated, Dr Pepper is Always One of a Kind™. see more...

Giana F.
Turlock, CA
I love Dr. Pepper in the glass bottles. I swear it must be made different or something because it tastes even better. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda and when I had it for the first time in the glass it was sO GOOD!! It's kind of hard to find, but if you find it; BUY IT.
Kristy W.
West seneca, NY
My husband surprises me from time to time with the glass bottle Dr Pepper. Nothing in the world compares to glass bottle soda! The packaging is great it's nostalgic. If you have some extra bucks pick it up and try it out! It's a great treat!
Missy B.
Escondido, CA
Nothing is more refreshing than a soda in a glass bottle. Dr. Pepper especially. 8 oz is the perfect amount to enjoy but not go into a sugar comatose. It also is fun to enjoy with friends in the glass bottles and you feel more fancy. Definitely purchase again.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
dr. pepper is always my go to when it comes to soda. it has the perfect after taste that is so refreshing on a hot summer day. I love to drink this whenever im with friends because it makes me feel amazing and I feel like im having a good time with my friends
MaKena C.
Williamston, SC
These bottles are super cute and great for get togethers or football games. They're small but they are perfect for outings, they are the perfect amount of soda in my opinion.
Chloe P.
Dr.Pepper is my favorite cola soda of all. It's much sweeter and it taste like a real treat compared to coke or Pepsi. I think it's supposed to have a cherry flavor but I never really noticed it. I would recommend it to others.
Crystal G.
Panama City fl
Soda in a glass I find it gets flat faster, but Dr. Pepper is delicious, I don't think they need to change anything at all. The value is amazing, I'm never disappointed. If you're a dr. Pepper drinker then yes I recommend it.
Robin M.
I have always loved Dr. Pepper, it is one of my favorite sodas to drink on a daily bases. And a glass bottle really changes the flavor of it and makes it taste even better. And they are super affordable.
Nicole G.
I love dr. Pepper any way it comes! These cute glass bottles make me feel nostalgic for the old days abd really make having my soda a more memorable experiences
Nicole M.
Eugene
Soda just tastes so much better out of a glass bottle. I wish all stores carried them.Dr. Pepper is hands down the best soda there is. It's my weakness.