Dr Pepper 500ml uploaded by Toni K.

BY DR. PEPPER

What's the Worst that can happen? Dr Pepper's unique, sparkling blend of 23 fruit and spice flavours has been around for well over a century and it's still the same, with that distinctive flavour you just can't quite put your tongue on. Sparkling Fruit Flavour Soft Drink Serve cold for maximum refreshment. Store in a cool and dry place Please recycle. see more...

Tori M.
Van Buren, AR
Dr. Pepper is literally the one true love of my life. I will drink it until I die. I have atleast one each day. I see no way these amazing formula could be improved whatsoever. My favorite drink ever!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr Pepper has always been my Soda of choice. I grew up in the south so everyone was drinking it. There is nothing else that taste like Dr Pepper, it’s absolutely the best Soda out there I think. If you never tried it, it’s def a must!
Parris M.
Three Score, Norwich
Dr Pepper is my all time favourite fizzy drink. I love the taste and it is very refreshing. I think it is very affordable and I would definitely recommend this. I will also continue to repurchase this again and again as I love it so much
Laura P.
Trealaw, Trealaw
My all time favourite drink, I love how it tastes and I love it served cold really refreshing drink love love love!
Jadee W.
Blackpool
One of my fav drinks to drink on the go or even when im chilling at home watching movies or even telly programs
Laura K.
Pontarddulais , Swansea
I’m a complete sucker for this!!!! I love a bottle of Dr Pepper. It’s such a gorgeous taste! I love it.
Toni K.
I love the taste and even better side the sugar has been reduced just can’t believe the fizzz