Drink

What does everyone prefer? Bottled or cans? 🙃
Can someone name all 23 flavors it’s supposedly blended of?
Whose Favorite soda is Dr Pepper ?
Start your review of Dr Pepper!
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the refreshing taste of Dr. Pepper. Not my absolute favorite, but definitely a very close second. Dr Pepper
N Hollywood, CA
This is my favorite soda. I always get this flavor soda when I go to out to eat. This soda makes me enjoy my food so much. I love the taste to it it's just so great in flavor. Yes u would recommend to others to try it out.
Idaho Falls, ID
Dr Pepper uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I think it's okay but not the great, a lot of my coworkers drink it, but I'm not used to it, because nobody drinks it in Mexico lol
Bear, DE
Dr Pepper uploaded by Dorothy C.
Dr Pepper uploaded by Dorothy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr Pepper over everything! This is the one drink I have to have every day... trust me I know, I’ve been trying to cut soda but I love it
Columbus, GA
I have loved Dr. Pepper since I was a little girl. It has a really good flavor with a little bite to it. Very crisp. It tastes like peppered black cherry to me. Very tasty and refreshing. I will buy again and I recommend.
Paducah, KY
Dr Pepper uploaded by rebecca S.
Purchased at: Kroger
My fiance is a dr pepper fan. He says there is nothing like a dr pepper. He likes them warm, not cold. We always have a dr pepper stash at our house. He buys them by the cases when they are on sale. His favorite is a cherry dr pepper. The price is reasonable and the can is the signature of the name. He would definitely recommend.
Douglasville, GA
Dr pepper is my favorite soda it taste smooth with a kick it taste good I drink it daily and us also my husbands favorite
North Vernon, IN
I'm not a fan of Dr Pepper but the taste is alright. If I had to drink it I would. So for anyone who hasn't tried this, try it and give your review
Medicine Lodge, KS
Dr Pepper uploaded by Crista D.
The one thing that I MUST have daily! I do believe that I am addicted. There is nothing better than that very first sip :) #ilovemydrpepper
Dr Pepper uploaded by Mandy C.
My husband and I are Dr.Pepper addicts! Lol We always keep Dr.Pepper in the house. The taste is amazing and prefer it in cans mostly. You can find it pretty much anywhere. It’s affordable and would buy again and again.

177 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
1,391 reviews
il y a un an
My Favorite Soda is Dr Pepper . What is your favorite kinda of soda brand?
Katelin H. il y a un an
My favorite is also Dr Pepper.
Washington, DC
il y a un an
Dr Pepper ? Are there any keto versions of this?
Maria S. il y a un an
There is a diet version low sugar